Chapter 20

Hello you lovely people. This is it the very last chapter. I usually dedicate a chapter to someone but this one I'm dedicating to ever single last one of you that stuck through this whole book with me. This story was my baby and I'm so glad that you liked it. I'm sad to see it end but it was time to move on. So thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting and fanning thanks for everything. I love every single one of you. I really hope you enjoy this last chapter. It didn't live up to the expectation in my head but i hope it fits yours. Enjoy and again thank you I love you. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

            (NIALL'S POV)

"James?"

"Surprise"An evil smirk played at his lips. I felt my knees go weak i held myself up with one of the trees.

"You have been gone...But....How"

"Oh poor clueless baby cant you see? Did you really think i was gone?"his tone made me freeze. He seemed scarier then before. I couldn't let him know that or It will only make things worse.

"You haven't come out in.."

"I had to wait for the right time don't you see? I needed him to be completely vulnerable his wall to be completely down. I knew once you both said them horrible three words that's when i would have my chance. I never thought it would take that long but no sense in complaining now I'm here and your ready to die."He started to walk toward me. I took a few steps back.

"Don't you dare come near me."He stepped closer.

"Stay away.!"He stopped only to chuckle.

"How do you expect me to have any fun all the way over here?"I had to find some way to stop him. With no phone or nobody around it would be hard. 

"You don't want to hurt me James."He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't I?"

"No you don't, I confuse you don't I James? You don't understand me or some of the things you catch yourself thinking. You don't want to hurt me because you like me."He stood still for a moment I couldn't even tell he was breathing. So when he laughed louder then he should I jumped.

"Do you really think I would fall for that? Trying to confuse me to distract me? I could never like you whats there to like? I'm not confused i know what i have to do and believe me when i say I'm going to love to do it, to end it, to end you."

"I think your lying why else would you let me live this long."

"Because there was always someone or something in my way."

"But your James, your evil but very smart you would have found away."I could tell i was getting him angry i knew it wasn't the best thing for me to do but i had to distract him.

"I'm here now aren't i?!"

"Yet so am I? Whats holding you back this time James?"He finally moved again getting closer i moved back.

"Nothing is holding me back fag and tonight you will die."

"Before I would have believed you but now I just cant. I know when someone is weakened and you are as weak as zayn. You were made to save him from everything that goes bump or boo. To save him from hurt and pain and i think before you believed i would hurt him that i would leave him but now? I think you know I'm here to stay. I think  the only real problem is that i cant like you back because your not him and you never will be. Your in his head James that is all and when he comes back tonight we will fight even harder to keep you away because he controls you."He shook his head with a smile still places on his lips.