{The Bad boy} (1)

~Max Pov~

[Max's journal]

I wasn't always this but we can't be perfect forever. As a kid I was a major tomboy my mother didn't approve she believed that 'girls' were meant to play dolls and dress up. Then she got me a boy well.. then I was just a tomboy and she didn't approve of that either. I was young and I loved skating and being with the boys. All through grade school I got perfect scores as my mother wished. Well not all the time... Those times I got punished. I was always one of the boys so when I was going into Junior High, I cut all my hair off. When my mother was wasted, I took my documents and changed my name to Max and my gender to male quite simple actually. The cutting of my hair didn't go unpunished though... that was probably one of the worse beating of my life.....

My mother was usually still asleep when I left for school so I dressed for my taste and after school changed so when I got home, I was in a dress just like my mother would like it. School was great though people used my name and pronouns right and I collected a few 'friends'. I managed to make myself one of the school's bad boys by my second year. This came with more punishments because my grades started to drop and I didn't care I was in the moment till mother saw my report card. Then It all hit me and so did my mother..

She made sure I would never forget that day and I won't... The day showed me that I'm just like my mother.. a killer. She'd killed a person, I'd killed my soul. I will always be a fighter and always have because despite my mothers advice I would fight . I fought against myself on the inside I fought my mother on the outside. But I cant forget that day for another reason I showed my mother the monster she had made of me and saw the terrier in her eyes that's the day.. and I'll never forget that either.

My father wasn't in the picture much he was on 'business' a lot but I wasn't stupid he was cheating and when my mother found out it was worse for me. Father was a wealthier man but that wasn't because he was some CEO it was from drug and human trafficking. Yeah so, I have shitty parents but it could be worse it could always be worse... and I know because it's always getting worse. I was only in grade school when my parents called it quits and got a divorce leaving me and my brother with mother.

On top of this I'm supposed to be some fucking role modal to my little brother. I protect him with my life and as a kid that was hard to endure because little kids don't always know right from wrong and my mother couldn't see that. He's a bit older now but still my mother doesn't put her hands on him because she knows that she raised me to be a monster. To take anything without flinching or crying basically no reaction. And I will never let her touch him because she knows that I could just snap and she would be dead just like Lizzy....

Lizzy.. Elizabeth... I miss her she was my protector.. And now I'm a protector but I won't leave Alex like Lizzy left me. I'm not mad at her she did what she had to to protect herself, she was a lot like mother except Lizzy was nice and had a good heart. She just had the rage of mother but she took it out on herself not others... She bottled it up until it was to late. Then the protected became the protector...

enough on the past... There's this boy.. well...nerd.. I don't know why but I'm quite fond of him but I can't tell my 'friends' because I'm supposed to be a bad boy, I can't like a nerd. Then the only way I could get them to except it is if I use him but I'm smart I don't need to. Plus Then they know I'm not straight and well that just doesn't work in my circle. I act dumb so I don't have classes full of nerds and to be with my 'friends'... Okay but this boy he doesn't have any friends so I could try to be friends with him but then people would be suspicious. I don't know what to do about all this but I'm so captivated I probable stare way too much but no one I know notices so I don't care.

When we have lunch my 'friends' and I sit in the back of the cafeteria and because they're all as high as the moon they don't see me staring. Maybe other people notice but why should I care they won't think anything of it. So I sit there watching his every move.

*In the cafeteria*

*Intercom gives a piercing cry coming on*

Principle Davis- "Would Max Miller and Serenity Williams report to my office immediately"

Lee- "Ooh what did our little Maxie boy do now"

*Lee said laughing*

*Max stands up grabs his bag and starts to the office*

Max- "fuck off Lee"

*he said walking away*

Lee- "Awww look I pissed him off"

*Max hears Lee say in the distance laughing*

Max's thoughts- what did I do I don't think I've done anything to see the principle... Well I guess we'll find out but I need to get there a bit later so I'll go to my locker first.. And who was that other person that he called to the office I don't even know anyone named serenity.

*Max open his locker, took some books out and put them in his bag before heading to the office*

Okay so this is just a short introduction I hope you're enjoying it so far, it's all over the place because I can't focus for the life of me. If there's any mistakes that I missed sorry. And none of the art in this story is mine - Author