{Misplaced} (7)

~Max pov~

*Max walking to school*

Max thoughts- I can't believe I let them talk me into wearing my glasses. Max it's fine you won't see anyone you know till lunch and you can just take them off then. Yeah it'll be fine

*When he got to school he went straight to ap world history only to be welcomed my TreaZure and Serenity*

TreaZure- "Yes he wore them!"

Serenity- "I thought he would chicken out"

*bell rings*

Mr. Black- "Oh did they take the ap exams?. Doesn't matter. Hello I'm Mr. Black I'm our schools ap world history teacher for 10th grade. Welcome to hell kids"

Serenity- "He's actually really nice but not a morning person so yeah"

TreaZure- "Okay thanks I thought I was going to regret being here"

*Max just sits there quietly because he doesn't know how his character is supposed to act*

*Mr. Black starts his lesson*

*max does his work because he's already here no going back*

Mr. Black- "Max...Max!.. Mr. Miller!"

Max- "Sorry, yes sir."

Mr. Black- "Please answer number 54 on the board"

Random student- "There's no way he's got to that one yet"

Serenity- "Yeah sir, I mean I'm only on number 15"

TreaZure- "Plus looking at the question the regular classes haven't got to that stuff yet"

Mr. Black- "Mr. Miller have you gotten to the question?"

Max- "I haven't sir"

Mr. Black- "Wonderful. It will be your first look at it. Okay I'll pull it up on the board get up there"

Max- "Yes sir."

*Max gets up and walks to the board as Mr. Black pulls it up*

 "The ruler is a boat; people are the water. The water can carry the boat; the water cancapsize the boat. . . . A man may be the descendant of kings, lords, or nobles, but if he doesnot observe the norms of ritual and proper behavior he must be relegated to the statusof a commoner. Similarly, he may be a descendant of commoners, but if he accumulateslearning of the texts, corrects his behavior, and observes the norms of ritual and properbehavior—then he must be elevated to the ranks of high ministers, lords, and nobles."

54. According to the passage, Xunzi was advocating an approach to governance that mostclearly reflected the principles of? (A) Daoism (B) Legalism (C) Confucianism (D) Buddhism

Mr. Black- "I'll give you a second-"

Max- " C. Confucianism. I don't need your second"

*Max walks back to his set*

Serenity- "Mr. Black our class hasn't even gone over this. So is he right?"