{Happy on the outside} (3)

~TreaZure pov~

*I walk into the testing room almost late and dropping everything*

*I sit by an outcast*

TreaZure thoughts- Why is he here there's no way he'll pass let along they let him in the class. Whatever one less person to worry about.

Mrs. Johnson- "Hello today I see some interesting faces here today. I'm our ap English teacher for 10th grade so if you pass the English portion you will be seeing a lot more of me. I'll pass out your exams and you'll have an hour and 45 minutes for each section starting with Chemistry and ending with English II you have to get a 95 or higher to be passed into that subject. Let me take a roll of who all is here then I'll hand out your exams."

*Mrs. Johnson starts to get peoples names and write them down on her clipboard*

Mrs. Johnson- "Miss.. Miss... Young lady you can answer me or get out of my class!"

TreaZure- "oh Miss I'm terrible sorry I spaced out I promise it won't happen again."

Mrs. Johnson- "Young lady what's your name"

TreaZure- "TreaZure, TreaZure Smith"

Mrs. Johnson- " Okay Miss. Smith take you bag and jacket to the back of the room like the others"

*TreaZure gets up and takes her stuff over there as told*

Mrs. Johnson- "And you what's your name"

Max- "Max Miller"

Mrs. Johnson- "Are you sure this is where you're supposed to be kid?"

Max- "Positive Mrs. Johnson"

Mrs. Johnson- " Whatever you say just empty your pockets first"

*Max hesitantly complies and pulls his empty pockets out*

Mrs. Johnson- "Okay go put you backpack and Jacket at the back of the room and return to your set"

*Mrs. Johnson continues thought the rest of the people*

TreaZure- "Why'd she only make you empty your pockets?"

Max- "Take a guess, why on Earth would a teacher have a stoner in an ap exam room empty his pockets?"

TreaZure- "Well you do look out of place"

Max- "We all look out of place here pinkie pie"

TreaZure- "Hey don't call me that!"

Mrs. Johnson- "Mr. Miller and miss Smith the exam is about to begin so quiet!"

*they stop talking and Mrs. smith passes out the exams*

*30 minutes into the Chemistry exam Max turns his in*

Mrs. Johnson- "Is this a Joke to you boy?"

Max- " No Mrs. Johnson I'm done. Oh and I'm not stupid, grade it if you care so much"

*Max Walks away*