{Don't get in involved}(13)

~Serenity pov~

Serenity thoughts- "TreaZure is with her girlfriend Isaac is hanging out with Ethan and Max still isn't here. Ugg I'm so lonely right now"

*Ace is almost dragging Max slowly to Serenity* 

Ace- "Um sorry he's a little-"

Serenity- "Max you dumbass I don't think you would fuck on a school night"

Max- "You said 'have fun' and I did"

Serenity- "Ew I didn't need that mental image"

Ace- "I tried to talk him out of it but his head is hard as hell and nothing can get though to his brain. I told him it was a bad idea and he would be in pain but nooo"

Max- "I get it I fucked up and you're not hurt and I am"

Serenity- "Wait- "

Max- "What I really don't care for this right now I just want to sit down but it hurts to sit too"

Serenity- "That's because you don't fucking listen but are you a bottom stoner-?"

Max- "NO!"

Ace- "Sometimes"

*Serenity starts to die laughing*

Serenity- "I'm sorry I'm sorry that is the funniest thing to me Stoner is a bottom"

*bell rings*

Serenity- "Come on stoner we need to get to class"

Max- "Why can't I just skip like the old days"

Serenity- "No can do let's go"

*In Mr. Black's class*

Serenity- "TreaZure I have something to tell you"

Max- "Ow.. Serenity don't"

Serenity- "Going to tell her anyway so fuck off"

TreaZure- "What is it?"

Serenity- "Stoner's a bottom"

TreaZure- "Haha so funny now actually tell me"

Serenity- "No that's it well let me be specific sometimes he's a bottom like last night"

TreaZure- "They didn't... It was a school night and he-.. That's why he's in pain"

Max- "I get it I'm a dumbass and fucked up now shut the hell up Serenity!"

Mr. Black- "Okay Mr. Miller I don't know what happen but why don't you and your two friends stay behind"

Serenity- "Wait no Ms. Johnson will kill us if we are late!"

Mr. Black- "I will do you a favor and end class early so you're not late. now lets continue"

*Serenity sinks into her set*

*After class is dismissed*

Mr. Black- "Now the all of you seemed to have a disagreement"

Serenity- "Really sir we shouldn't"

*Mr. black looks at Max who is just in pain trying to stand there*

Mr. Black- "Mr. Miller would you care to explain"

Max- "Mr. Miller I'm sorry for the outburst but I don't need my teachers involved in my sexual relations"