{The tutor} (2)

~Serenity pov~

That boy what's so special about him?.. There's this boy it my algebra II class that one of those stoners keeps watching him..-

*Isaac gently shaking Serenity sitting at the lunch table*

Isaac- "babe.. babe. Serenity!"

Serenity- "Oh yes what is it.. sorry I spaced out"

Ethan- "It's fine I was just asking-"

*screeching intercom comes on*

Principle Davis- "Would Max Miller and Serenity Williams report to my office immediately"

*intercom cutting out and softly ringing*

Serenity- " I didn't do anything what could I possible need to go to the office for"

Isaac- " I don't know just get there before you do get in trouble"

*Isaac kisses Serenity's cheek*

Serenity- "okay bye see you later"

*serenity gets up throws away her lunch and walls down the hall to the principles office*

Principle Davis- " Hello Miss. Williams, Take a set"

Serenity- "yes sir. Is there a reason I'm here?"

Principle Davis- " Yes miss we are waiting on Mr. Miller"

*Max walks in the room stumbling*

Principle Davis- " Look who it is the talk of the hour. Sit down young man."

*Max complies and sits down*

Max- "Sir can I help you why am I here"

Principle Davis- " Mr. Miller your grades are getting worse and well I know your an Intelligent young man but you just don't try. so I have no choice but to have miss. Williams tutor you."

Serenity- "WHAT!! Sir.."

Max- "But sir.. please I don't need a tutor"

Principle Davis- " My decision is final Mr. Miller and Miss. Williams. You will tutor him after school everyday starting tomorrow Miss. Williams."

serenity- "but- .... yes sir.."

Principle Davis- " okay you're both dismissed get to class or you'll be late."

*serenity and Max both get up take there bags and leave the room*

-in the hall-

Max- "You don't have to actually tutor me he's right I'm smart I just don't try but I'll do a bit more so you can get credit."

Serenity- " You think I'm stupid enough to trust a stoner to actually do the work. Yeah right, tomorrow after school your place."

*serenity walks away going to class and Max stands there dumbfounded*

~Max pov~