𝟏| 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER ONE:

LAST NIGHT

STEVE ROGERS STOOD in an alley, a man in front of him

STEVE ROGERS STOOD in an alley, a man in front of him. Already expecting everything that was coming, the man punched Steve in the face, sending the petit man to the ground, hitting some garbage bins. Many times, Steve got to his feet, but was always sent to the ground once again.

The blonde stood up, using the top half for a garbage bin as a shield. The man, however, ripped it out of his hands before sending another punch to Steve's face.

"You just don't know when to give up, do you." The man states when Steve stood up again.

"I can do this all day." Steve pants.

Steve held his hands in fists, lunging to send a punch to the man's face. However, the man stops his fist, hitting the blonde in the face, which sent him to the ground once again.

"Hey," a male exclaims from behind them as he pulls the man away from his best friend. "pick on someone your own size."

Out of anger, the man goes to attack the familiar face of James Buchanan Barnes. Or what Steve and his sister calls him, Bucky Barnes. Behind Bucky, stood Y/n Rogers, who was walking towards her older brother.

Bucky dodges the mans punch, sending his own punch the man's way before kicking him out of the alley.

"Sometimes I think you like getting punched." Bucky comments as he walks towards his best friend and girlfriend.

"I had him on the ropes." Steve replies as Bucky picks up a piece of paper.

"How many times is this?" Bucky asks, opening the paper up, him and Y/n looking at it. "Oh, your from Paramus now."

Y/n sighs, looking at her older brother. "Steve, you know it's illegal to lie on your enlistment form."

"And seriously, Jersey?" Bucky adds.

"You get your orders?" Steve questions.

"The 107th. Sergeant James Barnes. Shipping out for England first thing tomorrow." Bucky replies, taking his girlfriend's hand in his bigger one.

Steve nods, sighing. "I should be going." Y/n and Bucky share a glance.

"Come on, man." Bucky smiles, pulling Steve with him as he grabs his girlfriend's hand, the three of them walking out of the alley. "My last night. Gotta get you cleaned off."

"Why, where we going?" Steve asks.

"The future." Bucky replies, handing the blonde a newspaper.

~

Now night time, the three walked through the exposition, meeting a girl, who was one of Y/n's friends, who was also Steve's date, as she herself, was Bucky's.