𝟐𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

THE FIGHT

STEVE WALKS BY himself, feet leading him towards the middle of the airport

STEVE WALKS BY himself, feet leading him towards the middle of the airport. Seeing no one around and a helicopter sitting by itself, the blonde begins to run towards it, only to come to a halt when something lands on the helicopter. Looking upwards, he sees Rhodey and Tony landing on the ground, wearing their Iron-Man and War Machine suits.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony breaks the silence, his helmet disappearing. "Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird." Rhodey responds.

"Hear me out, Tony." Steve begins. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

Suddenly, wearing his Black Panther suit, T'Challa jumps down, landing a few feet away from the super soldier as they all look at him.

"Captain." T'Challa greets in a deep voice.

"Your Highness." Steve greets back.

"Anyway... Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony suddenly asks.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve states.

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony argues.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him and Y/n. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve explains.

"Steve..." A familiar voice begins from behind him. Turning around, the blonde's blue eyes land on Natasha. "...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony calls suddenly.

The sound of whooshing is heard as Peter Parker, known as Spider-Man, swings above Steve, using his web-shooters to grab the blonde's shield before webbing up his hands, landing on top of a vehicle, looking up slowly at the heroes in front of him.

"Nice job, kid." Tony praises.

"Thanks. Well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just— New suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Peter continuously rambles, stammering in-between.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony states.

"Okay. Cap. Captain." Peter salutes at the super soldier. "Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony informs.

Peter exhales, waving. "Hey, everyone."

Tony nods. "Good job."