𝟏𝟏| 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CAMP

NATASHA AND STEVE walked through the empty camp, the blonde continuously glancing around the familiar place as he thinks of all the stuff that happened years and years ago

NATASHA AND STEVE walked through the empty camp, the blonde continuously glancing around the familiar place as he thinks of all the stuff that happened years and years ago. Natasha still held the device in her hand, arm raised upwards.

"This camp is where I was trained." Steve informs.

"Change much?" Natasha questions.

"A little." Steve replies.

The blonde looks out into the distance as memories goes through his mind, remembering all the training him and his sister did when they had been smaller, before they even became super soldiers.

"This is a dead end." Natasha speaks up. "Zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have a router to throw people off."

Glancing over at the super soldier, her brows furrow once she sees him looking out in the distance at a building in the camp.

"What is it?" Natasha questions.

Instead of responding, Steve starts walking towards the small building, Natasha quickly following, walking in sync with the blonde.

"Army regulations forbid storing munitions within five hundred yards of the barracks. This whole building is in the wrong place." Steve observes, both of them stopping at the door.

The blonde proceeds to hit his vibranium shield against the weaker metal, the lock against the door breaking instantly. He opens the door, where the two then find themselves walking down a pair of stairs, Natasha switching the lights on, revealing the place to be like an office.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha states.

"Maybe where it started." Steve responds.

The two continue walking further inside, Steve soon opening a door, him and Natasha walking into a new room where their gazes stop on three pictures on the wall.

"And there's Stark's father." Natasha points out.

Steve nods. "Howard."

The red head glances at the blonde, noticing his blue eyes lingering on the photograph of Peggy Carter.

"Who's the girl?" Natasha asks.

Instead of replying, Steve walks away from her, soon stopping in front of an empty bookshelf. Natasha soon follows, stopping beside him.

"If you're already working in a secret office," Steve pushes against the bookshelf, revealing a secret pair of doors at the end. "why do you need to hide the elevator?"

Natasha walks forward, bringing the device out from her pocket as she scans the fingerprints on the pad for the passcode to the doors. Once she got them, she typed them in, the elevator doors opening up with a ding.