SS 2(P-3) : Rancorous

(Important note at the end! Don't miss) ∆
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anirudh's P.O.V

Oh no! Ani what are you thinking? What would your friend think? No! I can't think like this! This will be injustice to my Bondita.
Turmoil going inside my brain.
"Are you ok Anirudh?",Manorama asked. "Yes, Manorama. What were you doing?" I said."Umm nothing special. Actually I am writing some names of medicines for my patients." She replied.
"Oh, umm I think you should sleep now. I am going to my room." I said and stopped abruptly. What did I say? Oh! I mentally faceplamed myself.
"Oh sorry... I actually.." I was feeling shortage of words for the first time in my life.
"It's ok Anirudh. Afterall you have been living there before." She said."Thank you Manorama". I replied. "No need to thank....It's my duty to understand you afterall..." She was saying but her voice was breaking in the middle.
I prescribed her to sleep on the bed as in this condition she should get highest comfort level while I slept on the couch.
Mid night my sleep got broken due to a terrible dream that often comes to me from past 3 months! I went to the terrace to get some fresh air. I don't know when sleep engulfed me and I slept on the terrace itself.

Bondita's P.O.V

Barrister babu has broken my soul into million of pieces. I need something to lessen my sufferings. Suddenly my eyes got stuck on a pen and a paper. I immediately took it and sat on the floor. I pour all my heart to it as if I am writing a letter. All of a sudden a strong wind came and took the piece of paper with it. I internally chuckled. What a luck! Even a piece of paper left my side.

Having no other way I tried to sleep on the bed but it seems sleep is no where to be found. I then went to terrace to get some solace and what I saw left me surprised. Barrister babu was sleeping on the terrace. I was speechless. If he didn't want a perfect night with his wife then why did he married her?

But its true that I got some relief. That can have some other meaning. It means that there is something that the duo is definitely hiding from me. I need to find out.

I went back to the room and laid on the bed. I was a little relieved at the same time sad. Soon sleep engulfed me. Next morning I woke up early and did all my households. Barrister babu came and announced for his marriage's post rituals ceremony. Having no other way I completed all the arrangements. Soon the ceremony started.

I was silently crying. See him how he is enjoying as if he is really happy with all this. Some people requested me to sing a song as its my birthday and I can sing well too. I denied first but then agreed. I dedicated the song to him. Although I want to hate him but I can't. I love him more than I hate him.

I started....

আমার পরান যাহা চায়
তুমি তাই, তুমি তাই গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়
তোমা ছাড়া আর এ জগতে
মোর কেহ নাই, কিছু নাই গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়

(For whom my soul craves
Is you only you
I don't have anything or anyone in this world
Except you
For whom my soul craves
Is you only you)

তুমি সুখ যদি নাহি পাও যাও সুখের সন্ধানে যাও
আমি তোমারে পেয়েছি হৃদয়মাঝে
আর কিছু নাহি চায় গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়
তুমি তাই, তুমি তাই গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়

( If you can't find peace here
Then go in search for it
I have found you in admist of my heart
I don't want anything rather than it
For whom my soul craves
Is you only you)

আমার পরান যাহা চায়
তুমি তাই, তুমি তাই গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়
তোমা ছাড়া আর এ জগতে
মোর কেহ নাই, কিছু নাই গো
আমার পরান যাহা চায়

(For whom my soul craves
Is you only you
I don't have anything or anyone in this world
Except you
For whom my soul craves
Is you only you)

I stopped. My heart wrench as I remembered how I learned this rabendraa sangeet for him and how happy he was. Tears were in both of our eyes. Same was today. The only difference is that they were the tears of happiness and today of pain and separation.

Author's P.O.V

Was Bondita correct? Did really something happened in the past that they had to married ? What dream was actually hunting Anirudh? Which room was he talkng about? Why Manoramas voice was breaking ?

.............................................................................

Hi lovelies.... ❣️

Hey don't worry everything will be all right I promise.

This ss is full of suspension that you would solve gradually.

Please Vote and Comment.
Your Comment and Votes encourages me to write more.

Next chapter will be posted after sufficient votes. Target 70.

Till then Signing off
Your Writer
SH