SS 2(P-9) : Equity

( Don't miss the Note at end. It will clear everything In Sha Allah)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After a week everything got back in place. Bondita recovered by Anirudh's utmost care and Anirudh divorced Minorama. After that both of them started on Dev's case. Manorama made a plan but Anirudh was no way agreeing to her plan.

Atlast Manorama gave Anirudh Dev's sake and told him to let her go. Anirudh having no other way let her go.

The plan was Manorama will take the disguise of a servant and enter to Mr. Rupesh house. She will then still the real documents of proving Mr. Sahil innocent and hand it to Anirudh. Anirudh will then fight with it in the court and give Mr. Rupesh punishment for drug cases and murder case.

According to the plan Anirudh and Manorama went to Mr. Rupesh's house. Manorama went inside the house in disguise of servant while Anirudh waited outside the house hiding behind the tree. Manorama was already successful in receiving the papers and escape but on th way Mr. Rupesh caught her. He started trying to molest her. Manorama in no time managed to take gun lying on the side table. She came out of his grip and pointed the gun towards him. He too took out a gun from his pocket and pointed towards Manorama.

On the other hand Anirudh was really getting tensed with the flowing time. He was not able to figure out why Manorama has not come yet as it was already too late. He thought if she was in any problem. So he also rushed inside the house fighting will the goons. He managed to find out the room where Mr. Rupesh and Manorama was and was shocked to see the situation.

Before Anirudh could do anything he heard two sound of bullets. One one from each gun. Mr. Rupesh shoot Manorama on her chest while in fraction the bullet shot by Manorama that hit Mr. Rupesh on legs. Manorama fell on the ground flat while Mr. Rupesh sat on the floor holding his legs.

Anirudh had called the police before he would enter the room. After the shot the police came and arrested Mr. Rupesh and Anirudh rushed to Manorama. He kept her head on his lap and patted her cheek.

"Manorama please wake up. Please Manorama" and started crying hard.
"Anirudh" Manorama said weekly.
"Manorama don't worry nothing will happen to you. Just keep your eyes open." Anirudh said while carrying her in his arms.
"Anirudh. Listen to me. My Dev is calling me." Manorama said to which he replied while crying "Please don't say like that ".
"Anirudh I wanted my Dev to get justice.(handing him the real reports) here are the proves. Please fight with this in the court and give my Dev justice. Promise me." Manorama said.
"I promise Anirudh said.
" I know you will do it. I fulfilled my responsibility. Its now time to go back to my love. Bye my friend". She said as she closed her eyes.

Anirudh could not but see another innocent dying in his arms. As he promised to Dev and Manorama he fought the case and win. He was successful in making Mr. Rupesh punishable for his deeds rightfully.

He saluted Manorama and Dev mentality by seeing their true love for each other and their courage for fighting for justice.

The end......

(Don't miss the next points)

......................Main Points of the Story..................

True Friendship

One of the most important bond existing in this world. A true friend, a true companion is what a person needs most immediately after his basic rights. A true friend is like a torch in the darkest road. Through Dev and Anirudh I wanted to show the bond of true friendship. How a friend sacrifices his own happiness for the happiness of another friend without saying it even for once.