SS 3(P-16) : Happiness

(Don't miss the Author's note at the end)

"Anu... Riya ,sakh......" Bondita was asking about others when the event of today's evening came infront of her eyes. Tears welled up her eyes.

"Kya hua? Ro kiu rehi hae? Dard ho raha hae kya? Doctor ko bulao... Nurse nurse!!" Anujit got panicked.

"Nehi Anu me thik hu... Bas.." Bondita was cut off by the nurse.

"Mr. Anujit apka meeting hour khatam ho chuka hae patient ko ab rest karne dete hae.... Ok? Lets go outside kuch formalities bki hae..." Anujit went outside with the nurse bidding goodbye to Bondita.

Outside the ward

"Nurse me Bondita ko mil sakta hu kya ek bar please.... Mana mat kijiga please..." Anirudh said restlessnessly.

"Achcha ap rukiya me Bondita ko check karke apko batati hu...." Nurse said and went to check Bondita. She saw that Bondita was in deep sleep due to effect of heavy dose. She came outside and informed Anirudh about it. Anirudh requested that He wouldn't disturb Bondita but just see her. Having no other way nurse let him enter the ward.

Anirudh entered the room and sat on the chair beside Bondita. His eyes got moist seeing Bondita's wound. He started caressing Bondita's head and cheeks. Soon sleep engulfed him and he slept beside Bondita on the chair keeping his head on the bed.

Bondita soon got recovered under everybodies intense care. Bondita started distancing herself a little from Anirudh. She never let Anirudh feed her food or medicine neither let him stay in the hospital at night. Anujit used to help her in all this things. Rudhita was not much allowed in the hospital as she was really small. Both Bondita and Rudhita used to talk over phone.

After 2 weeks Bondita got realised from the hospital and the next day was her graduation ceremony. Soon Bondita reached home. Bondita waa not allowed to walk and she can't use wheelchair in the stairs. Anirudh was about to pick her up when she rejected saying that Anujit will help her. Anirudh was seeing her changed behavior but couldn't find the root cause. He thought Bondita was more comfortable with Anujit than him which eventually made him anger unknown to himself.

Next day it was Bondita's graduation ceremony. Bondita came up with 98.78% marks topping in the whole college. Everybody congratulate her. Riya too did well with 90.87% marks. A celebration was kept in the evening.

"Bondita I am proud of you! Sabash Bondita". Anirudh said and patted her shoulder.

"Thank you Sakha babu.... Vese sakha babu ap dono bapas kab ja rehe ho?" Bondita said.

"Dono nehi Tino...." Anirudh said smilingly.

"Tino? Or kon ja rahahe aplogo k saath?" Bondita asked.

"Kiu? Meri Barrister babu Bondita or kon" Anirudh said and pulled her cheeks teasingly.

"Sajha babu.... Me avhi nehi ja sakti... Kya hena Anu to abhi hamara yaha reh raha hae na... Pher usse chor ke kese jau? Bad me... Khabi a jaungi...." Bondita said.

"Hmmm... To ek kam karte hae hum sab chalte hae..." Anirudh said.

"Sab?" Bondita asked.

"Hae..... Tum chinta mat karo me unse bat karlunga tum chalo ready ho jao... Hum aj sham ko nikalenge.... " Anirudh said while Bondita nodded her head.

Soon 5 of them left for Tulsipur. Anirudh and Riya sat on the first row and Bondita and Anujit with Rudhita sat on the last row. Rudhita slept on Bondita's lap as it was a long journey. The moonlight falling on the Bondita and Rudhita was making them look like a princess. Anujit and Anirudh couldn't but steal glances at them. Bondita became sleepy so she put her head on Anujit's shoulder and had a good sleep. Anujit was admiring her more now and our possessive babu was fuming with anger.