SS 3(P-14) : Heartbroken

(Don't miss the Author's note at the end)

"Bondita tuhme pyar pe vishbas nehi... Lekin asa kiu? Kisi ne dil tora kya tumhara? Kiu ki me tumhe jitna janta hu... Tumto bachpan se hi pyar me vishvas kart thi... Pher asa kya hua ki tumhara vishvas hat gaya?" Anirudh asked.

"Hae tora hae kisi ne dil" Bondita replied softly closing her eyes.

"Kisne?" Anirudh asked curiously.

"Choriye na.... Batane nese o vapas thori a jeyega... Or purane chot khor nese sirf dard hi milte hae...." Bondita replied.

Anirudh nodded his head but he still wanted to know who has broken her heart.

The rest of the night went in silence as the two souls kept fighting within themselves. Bondita slept beside Rudhita while Anirudh dozed off in the chair itself .

The morning king spread it's light all around. Bondita slightly opened her eyes and saw that Rudhita was hugging her in deep sleep while Anirudh was still in the chair with his head on the table as his hand became his pillow.

Bondita looked at the angle and kissed her forehead and then cheeks. She kept admiring her until the alarm clock strikes. Anirudh woke up and saw Bondita. Both wished each other Good morning. Anirudh headed towards washroom to get ready while Bondita was trying to get out of Rudhita's grip without disturbing her. But alas! Rudhita opened her eyes softly. Bondita bit her tongue with eyes closed tightly as she failed. Rudhita was amazed to see Bondita. She quickly sat up on the bed.

"Ma!!!!! Ap yaha!" Rudhita said and hugged Bondita tightly. Bondita who was trying to get up again fell back to place.

"Good Morning baby..." Bondita said while reciprocating the hug.

Rudhita break the hug and kissed Bondita on her cheeks. "Apko pata hae Ma?.. Mene apko kal dunda tha lekin ap muje nehi mili... Mene baba se bola to unho ne bola ap ayenge mere pass bad me... Or dekho muje mil gaye ap..." Rudhita said.

Anirudh came out of the washroom and saw his two angles on the bed chit chatting with love. He faked cough to grab their attention.

"Kya bate chal rahi hae? Baba ko nehi bataogi princess?" Anirudh said and sat on the bed.

"Baba!" Rudhita said and hugged Anirudh.

"Thank you baba! Ap best ho! Apne mere lia Ma lehi aye... Thank you sooooo much! I love you!" Rudhita said and broke the hug.

Anirudh was delighted to see his daughter so happy but he has to clear her misunderstandings.

"Baby... Vo apki Ma ne..." Anirudh was interrupted by Bondita.

"Ha baby... Apke baba best hae... Chalo ab ap fresh hoke ayo... Ok?" Bondita said to Rudhita. Rudhita didn't wait for any other second and rushed to washroom for getting ready. While Anirudh sat plainly seeing his daughter.

"Bondita tumne muje bolne kiu nehi dia ki tum uski Ma nehi ho? Usse bad me samjana or mushkil hoga... Bohot jiddi hae bo... Rone lage gi.." Anirudh said.

"Sakha babu me Rudhita ki bo payari muskan chinna nehi chahti... Usko lag tahe me uski Ma hu to thik hae na bolne dijiye.. Jab kuch din bad ap bapas Tuslipur chale jayenge to dhire dhire o muje vhul jayegi...." Bondita said the last time not looking towards Anirudh.

"Matlab? Hum thorina akele jayenge. Tumvhi to hamere sath chal rahi hona parai khatam hone k bad?" Anirudh asked being confused.

"Me? Me kese a sakti hu Tulsipur... Ha me kaka sasur ji, sasur ji, batuk , somnath dada, bhari babu ,koyeli didi sabse milne aungi lekin waha rahungi thori na hamesha?" Bondita replied.