SS 1 (part 5) : Family Time

Anirudh's P.O.V

I could stop myself from moving towards her. My each step was creating havoc inside our hearts. I was feeling that time stopped for us. I went behind her and opened her hair as I couldn't stop my hands. I bend a little my lips nearly kissing her ears and my hot breath touching her neck. I could see her getting shivered under my presence and closed her eyes tightly clutching her fist. I whispered " You look bewitching in opened hair". She blushed hard listening my complement.

But suddenly a knock on the door breaks our timing. She shyly went to open the door. I suddenly realised that what I am doing may effect her studies. I am not quite sure if we are ready to take our relationship forward. I don't want it to become a thorn in her way towards the dream. I need to talk to her about it but not now after we come back home.

I could see that Bondita stood numb at the door. I went to see what happened . What I saw shocked me to the core. It was Som, Batuk, Kaka and Baba. Bondita immediately went towards cupboard to take saree forgetting about cockroach and rushed to washroom. While I couldn't figure out what to say. I saw them after whole 6 years. Tears started flowing through my eyes.

Kaka said" Anirudh, beta !" I immediately took his and baba's blessing and they both hugged me tight crying their heart out.
"Looks like someone doesn't remember us anymore " Somtuk said. I them went towards my brothers and took them in a bone crushing hug. "We missed you and boudi" They said. "We too missed you guys" I said.
"Are Anirudh won't you call inside? Or have plan to keep us standing here? My legs are already aching you know effect of age!" Kaka said.
"Yes kaka please come inside" I said.
I made them sit on the sofa and bed as our house is not so big. After sometime Bondita came out of washroom and took blessing from kaka and baba and Somtuk gave a brotherly hug to Bondita.

Bondita was looking so gorgeous in red banarasee saree with pallu on her head. She wore minimal jewellery and thick sindoor in her partition. I couldn't but stared at her open mouth. I saw her like this after 6 years because she had left wearing saree after coming here as I told her that she will feel more comfortable in other dress. But suddenly Batuk coughed fakely bringing me out of my dreamland and then smrik at me. I just looked away blushing.

"Stay blessed beta" kaka and baba said." How are you boudi?" Somtuk.
"How can we be without you guys? Isn't it Patibabu?". While I nodded.
"By the way boudi were you and dada going out (then whispered in Bondita's ear) for date?" Som said to Bondita but it was quite audible to all. Bondita blushed hearing it while others smriked lightly and I glared at Som.

"No dada, actually today is patibabu's gir.... I mean college friends birthday. We are invited so we were planning to go there...." Bondita said controlling her anger and blushing at the same time not before glaring at me. "Oh I thought something else" said Som for which he received another glare from me.

"Ksj, baba you people sit I will go and make some arrangements. Patibabu can you come with me please?" Bondita said."Yes coming" I replied.

After that we both went to kitchen. I asked her why did she call me? She replied that as the whole family has come home so they should cancel todays plan. I thought for a while and said ok. We both made some refreshments and went back to room.

"Kaka here is your gur wali chai, baba you english tea, dada batuk your coco milk, patibabu your coffee" Bondita said serving everyone.
"Wah bahu I really missed this" kaka said." Yes boudi." Somtuk joined.

"How is you study going beta?" Baba asked her. "Its going good baba. Actually my first term is over so I got vacation for 1 month."Bondita. " oh thats great. Beta won't you ask us the reason for our sudden visit" kaka said to which Bondita replied " ksj it is your house you guys may come anytime you want there is no need of any reason ." " Yes kaka " I added.
Kaka smiled saying" My bahu has grown big" to which Bondita blushed and I smiled.
"Bahu actually we have come here for a special" kaka said to which everybody smiled but Som blushed. Wait a minute Som and blushed! Kaka continued " Your devar's wedding has been arranged ". Bondita jumped out of happiness while my instincts got true.
"Congratulations Som da", said Bondita" After all I will get a partner". I also congratulate Som hugging. " Bahu you could have got a partner to spend your time but your patibabu is so stubborn who will make him understand!" Kaka said.
Bondita couldn't figure out what was kaka talking about but I got it. Kaka seriously doesn't leave a single chance talking about it. But for the very first time a little blush crept on my cheeks. But still hiding it I said Kaka pls.
"Who kaka sasur ji? I didn't get it." Bondita said. Uff Bondita ! I mentally facepalmed myself. Kaka and baba started laughing and Somtuk smiled slightly.
"Are bahu the little guest of our house" kaka said laughing to which Bondita blushed as she understood what kaka ment. She excused herself and rushed to kitchen for making lunch while I couldn't argue with kaka with this. I was literally imaging our child. I mean seriously how beautiful it would feel. I was lost in my dream until Batuk whispered in my ear" What are you thinking dada?" He smriked saying. I nodded saying nothing. Nothing!

........................................................
Hi lovelies ♥️
Sorry for short update. As my vacation is getting over and I have huge amount of studies so I am hardly getting time for it.
Please vote and comment.💖
Ignore my mistakes pls.

Till then signing off
Your writer
SH 💕