fifty

enjoy

please review trigger warnings before reading this chapter

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓔⓜⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʀʟᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

Note the POV changes by the snaked lines— The following chapter consists of Marley and Draco's memories that Blasie extracted when he used oblivaition on them

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

♡ The things I did... just so I could call you mine. The things you did... well, I hope I was your favorite crime. ♡

The Yule Ball
(The Goblet of Fire)
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

I wasn't having the best time at the ball. Not like my other friends were. Daphne was off with god knows who, doing merlin knows what. Theodore was so obsessed with the boys of Drumstrag that he was at some party- practically ditching me as a date.

Crabbe and Goyle were drinking and practically in the middle of the makeshift mosh pit. Lydia was with Hermione, who just stopped yelling at Potter and Weasely for no reason.

The large area of lawn right in front of the castle had been transformed into a sort of grotto full of fairy lights — meaning hundreds of actual living fairies were sitting in the rose bushes that had been conjured there, and fluttering over the statues of what seemed to be Father Christmas and his reindeer.

My dress was long in a very much fairytale fashion, the top was formfitting lace, showing just enough of my breast to stay in dress code or McGonagall would have kicked me out for sure. It was perfect for the winter grand occasion.

"Kingsley," Draco Malfoy attempted to greet me as he came up to me on the wall. He handed me a cup that presumably had alcohol in it. "The princess."

Despite the hesitation of our diminishing hatred for each other, I took the cup from him and chugged it down. "Malfoy."

Eventually, after moments of silence, he cleared his throat, "It's a bit much, don't you think?"

My eyes darted around the room as I replied, "What? The decorations? Or the music?"

"No. Your dress." He mumbled before taking another sip of his drink, "You in that fucking dress."

"What?" I slightly pouted. I looked down at the gown. "I thought I looked nice."

Silence again. We both drank from our cups. I watched the lights strobe different colors. Then I watched as Neville started break dancing and a group formed around him.