forty-six

i have rewritten this about six times trying to make it work, soooo enjoy i guess. 

not my fav chapter but the context is important 

(18+)
please review trigger warnings before reading

(18+) please review trigger warnings before reading

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

The Battle of Hogwarts
Morning

"We can't keep doing this," I whispered against her lips, pushing my hand up her shirt and onto the top of her lacy bra. "Where's Marley? Shouldn't she come back soon?"

"I don't care where she is..." She simpered and moved her lips onto my neck, "Yes we can. We have for months now. Don't be a little pussy now.."

"Fuck-. I moaned lowly at her lips on my neck. My hand touched down her tight body. One thing I adored about her was her torso- she was only an inch shorter than me. 

"Oh, please. This is just practice. For Granger, of course."

She didn't move my hand away from touching her waist, slowly getting further as the seconds went by.

We proceeded to make out passionately, hot and sultry until I finally pulled away, remembering my consciousness.

"Daph.." I pushed her blond hair behind her ear. "But.. what about-."

"What are you guys doing?" Pansy questioned as she entered the dorm room. Just enough time to push off of Daphne and act as if we weren't kissing. Or, practicing as Daph would say.

"Chilling," Daphne replied. "You look horrible. What's wrong with you?" 

"I don't look horrible."

She let out a bitchy chuckle, "You do. Spit it out, Parkison. I hate that duck face you always give us."

"I came to tell you that Potter has been sighted at Hogsmede," Pansy stated quickly. "We all have to go."

Daphne let out another loud laugh and raised her eyebrow at her, "Does Draco know this?"

"Yes, I just saw him go into the dorm room with Blaise as I came down the hall," she rolled her sleeve up. "I'm not a liar, Daphne."

With the sound of Potter's name, I instantly got up and started putting my shoes on.  "I'll be back," I announced instantly, rushing to get my shit together before something happened.