A Plan

"Potter!," His snarky voice called for Harry"Does someone have a crush?? (UwU vibes)" Draco asked mockingly. Harry looked into Draco's bluebell eyes, he took a stepped closer to Draco, the blond young man was taller than Harry. Malfoy breathed in sharply and exhaled. "Why do you care, Malfoy? Someone jealous?" Harry asked while smirking, Draco looked down at Harry, they were so close. Draco leaned in, Harry was tingling he could feel his face turn beet red.

"No," Draco said now whispering in his ear, slightly smiling.

He stepped back and said: "Good day, Potter." Draco walked off. Harry needed time to sink in what he thought was about to happen.

"Jeez he's got stinky breath, but he's hot so it's fine. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE"

The next day, they had potion class but this time Harry couldn't focus. Slytherin's and Gryffindor's shared a few classes and this was one of them. Harry never thought about this arrangement until now. He kept on looking over to see the young blond man. He secretly wished Draco would come over and make fun of Harry. "Hey!" Hermione said"Please pay attention!" she said a bit frustrated. "Oh sorry," Draco never looked in his direction.

During lunch, Harry hardly ate, he kept on thinking about Draco. Ron was eating, again. On the other side of the table, Ginny and Hermione were talking and kept on laughing and smiling. "Haha, I love that book too!" Ginny told Hermione, they looked into each other's eyes. "Hermione," Harry asked, the girls stopped looking onto each other's souls, "euh.. do you have the answers to the homework?" Hermione took the answers out of her bag and handed them to Ron and Harry"Hey I never asked!"Ron exclaimed, "Just take them!"Ginny said annoyed. Then the bell rang. *Bell ringing sounds inserted here*

They all went to their class's, after a long class about plants and how to make a tulip deadly, Harry headed to Hagrid's hut alone. Harry realized hardly spoke to Hagrid since the beginning of the school year,

"He probably hates me"

Harry burst into Hagrid's hut and started crying hysterically. "HAGRID I'M SO SORRY! I HAVEN"T TALKED TO YOU IN SO LONG!!" Harry sobbed. "Harry, it's ok. You have a lot of work and I hear there's some drama. Oh and not to mention Voldemort is trying to kill you." He looked at Harry, "Drama?" Harry asked confused, completely ignoring the Voldemort part, wiping his tears with his wrist. "Uhh... Well with Ron and Draco. Like I'm so invested. I'm on team Ron." He said with his thumbs up and with a big smile. "Oh well, i came here to ask you some boy advice," Harry told Hagrid. Hagrid squealed"Omg do you like Ron, I'm texting the group chat that you like Ron!!" Harry looked at him weirdly"NO! I think I like someone else, sorry. And i don't know what to do to get his attention." Hagrid looked at him, and then he had an idea"OMG, you totally need to go out with someone else!!! Whoever is this mysterious man he will be sooooo jealous!!"

                                   "That's not a bad idea," Harry thought himself.

"I think I'll do that, thanks Hagrid," Harry said smiling then gave him a warm hug. "Don't worry about it, come back if you ever need advice," Hagrid said. Harry nodded and left, his heart was beating so fast, the plan might work! Maybe Draco will notice him once and for all.