Voldemort needs to talk

It's been a week or two since Harry's fake date, and Ron still didn't know about Harry's plan. They kept on going on dates, hikes, and during classes being a cute"couple" (especially during potion class)Whenever Draco walked by the couple, harry made sure to put his arm around Ron's shoulders, or would try to ignore Draco.

One evening, Harry was in the courtyard reading a book.

"Potter."

Harry could feel his face heat up, he turned around to see Draco looking at him. He took Harry's book "really potter?," Draco looked at Harry"Toupie and Binou?" Harry felt embarrassed"It's a good book!" Harry said a bit aggravated. Draco laughed"Haha you should see your face potter!" Harry chuckled, then looked away. Draco came to sit next to him, Harry forgot how to breath. "Hey what's that stuff on your hand?" Harry asked kinda worried, trying to remember how to breath at the same time,"Um.. mind your business"Draco replied.

"How are you and Ron?" He asked suddenly. "Fine."Harry respond. "Wow only "fine"?" Draco commented suspiciously "whatever, Malfoy. Why do you care?" He asked, his heart racing. "I never said i did." He looked at him, and chuckled. "Shouldn't you be making fun of me or be hanging out with the cool kids?" Harry asked "yea, but I needed a break..from the cool kids. I'll always make fun of you. Butt head."Draco replied.

Then there was silence.

Harry started to laugh, and Draco too.

"i've got to back" Draco said leaving harry in the cold.

'Wow.."Harry muttered once Draco left.

"HARRY!!"

Harry looked up to see Ron coming towards him,"I've been looking everywhere for you!" Ron leaned down to kiss Harry. While Harry and Ron kissed, Draco was looking out a window. He felt angry, towards Ron.

"BRUH WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE THIS-"Draco thought to himself "I only need to ask him out for Voldemort's sake...not for me..right?" Draco asked himself quietly.

FLASHBACK

Earlier that day, Draco was in the Astronomy tower, waiting for Voldemort to come. Then, a bunch of black smoke came out of nowhere. "HEYYY BESTIE!!" Voldemort squealed to Draco,"Uh..He-Hello my lord." Draco said not daring to look the dark lord in the eyes. "Ok, so ya probably wondering why I'm here." Voldemort said walking around"Uh ye-yes." Voldemort looked at him"So you've probably heard about the HARRYxRONxDRACO drama." Voldy baldy said recapping,"Wait what?" Draco asked very confused " Anyways, Ron is winning. And I need you to win this drama." Voldemort said completely ignoring Draco's question"So you'll have to win,"Voldemort saying stepping closer to Draco. Draco almost peed his pants, he was so scared. "Or else I'll avada ka-" before ending his sentence"OK! I'll ask Harry to go out with me, i just need him to break up with Ron." Draco said now peeing his pants. "Ok, gotta get that chemistry," Voldy baldy said"Also what shampoo do you use? It smell's great." Voldemort asked Draco "Uh.. WAIT- you can smell?" Draco said. Voldemort got angry and cursed Draco to have an ugly looking arm for the rest of the week by saying "uglios arm"

END OF FLASHBACK

Draco was going to confront Ron, tonight.