The date

Harry headed back to the school, he was going to ask Ron to go on a date with him. He already hung out a lot with him, so it would be believable.

Right?

He found Ron, reading a book about how to make your breath less stinky, in the Grifindor common room"Hey Ron, can you come outside with me?" Harry asked innocently,"YES! I mean i would love that." Ron said smiling. They walked all the way outside, they sat on the steps in the courtyard"So how are you, with the whole voldemort thing?" Ron asked trying to not be awkward"Oh it's ok i guess,"Harry said putting his chin in his palm"I just dont want to fight him, i just dont want him to say "AVADA KADAVRA" And right at that moment Harry accidentally killed a frog."AAAAH OMG" Ron yelled"Oh it's ok,"Harry said rolling his eyes"So...Do you want to go on a date with me?" Harry asked once again innocently.Ron looked at him, with mixed feelings.

"Harry wants to go on a date with me? I thought he didn't like me that way..weird" Ron thought

"Yes i would love to."Ron said looking at Harry, Harry was looking out into the courtyard. He got up"I'll pick you up at seven, bye." Harry told him.

"Uh...Why is he acting like that???" Ron thought to himself even more confused.

The next day, Harry "picked",he just knocked on the dorm room door, Ron up. They went to some hills and there was picnic set up by Hagrid. Harry took the credit for it,"Here we are." He said to Ron"Oh Harry, it's lovely."They sat down and started eating, there was sandwiches, some cherrys and some wine.

"Haha i could get drunk lol" Harry thought to himself.

Harry turned to Ron and smiled, they started to eat"Wow this is good!" Ron said with half the sandwich in his mouth.Harry smiled.

*CAMERA FLICKERS SOUND INSTER HERE*

Ron and Harry were both confused, they ignored the camera flickers and continued their little date. The sunset begun to set. It was beautiful. The two boys smiled at the sun set. Ron smiled at Harry smiled at Ron, Ron's smile was genuine while Harry's was not really. After the date, Ron went to bed, while Harry wrote in his diary.

Dear diary,

I took hagrid's advice. I took ron on a date. JGSGDILSHTQ i dont want to get attached UGHHHH. Like he's cute and we kinda kissed that one time but BRUH do i like him?? nO??? I like DRACO THO<3 Ron has a cute smile and i could date him, BUT DRACO OH BOI IS HE FINE LMAO. At the same time, i blush when i'm around ron and like there's been tension. BUT THEN MY HEART RACES WHEN I"M AROUND DRACO LIKE* VAVAVOOOOOM* well life is complicated. ALSO VOLDY IS SOOO ANNOYING LIKE DUDE BACK OFF. I SURVIVED YOU AS A LITTERAL BABY. WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENCE THIS TIME????

well anyways, have a good day

Harry

The next morning, Harry asked ron if he wanted to be office. Ron said yes, he was so happy. Harry felt kinda bad for using ron, but it was ok.

right?