let me explain

"Yo besties!!!!" Voldemort said waving to the crowd of petrified children . Mcgonagall ordered the kids to go to their dorms once and for all. Harry, Ron and Draco stayed with the teachers. Then, Hermione and Ginny came outside. "Where have yall been???" Ron asked "Umm.. Doesnt matter!" Everyone stared at each other in silence, it grew awkward. Voldemort broke the silence by saying "Ok.. weirdos, lets get this fight started!" He said making hearts with his hands. "wait is it just you agaisnt us or.." Harry ask "What no, I've got my army" Voldemort said breaking into a BTS dance. Right then and there dumbledor came out, Voldemort stoped dancing and looked at the man with a long beard. He bit his lip, and said "Hey voldy, leave harry alone." Dumbledore said as he tucked his har behind his ear. "Sorry i cant" Voldemort said with a sassy tone. They looked into each others eyes for a second, but they stopped when Voldemort said:

"Alright attack!" 

Harry started running back to the school, he took Hermione and ron with him. Draco was left in the courtyard with the bad guys. "What are you doing??" Hermione asked "We need to find some objects to kill voldemort." Harry replied. Hermione stopped in disbelief "seriously its called a "Horcrux. Ginny and already have most of them, we just need the Ravenclaw tiara." The two boys stood there in silence. "Oh.."Ron said. Harry started running towards the Ravenclaw dorms "Ok well need to go in." Right then and there, a peculiar blonde girl with funky glasses came into view. "Arry potta?" the girl said" Luna?? Its great seeing you!" Harry said "we need to go in" Harry told her pointing to the Ravenclaw dorms "Ah yesh!" luna said, she walked up and said the password. The magic door opened on some students smooching. The squad, walked up to a statue and saw a tiara and the statue's head. "well that was easy." Ron said. Luna climbed up and took the tiara, then handed it to harry. Hermione took the tiara and broke it.

"AAARGHIUYHTRAY *GAG*" 

"Omg what was that?" Harry said peeing his pants. "Voldemort put part of his soul in this tiara, and i broke it..so it must probably hurt." Hermione said explaining. Everyone nodded their head, even the smooching kids. Then a loud voice started talking in the intercom:

"HEYYY BESTIES<3 OK SO I KINDA NEED HARRY OR YALL R GOING TO GO BYE BYE, so bring me him. now." 

Harry walked out the door quickly, he was going to Voldemort. "wow he's so hot when he's being brave." Ron said to Hermione "Boi he urinated all over the carpet." Hermione said in disgust "Hot." Ron replied. harry walked down the moving stairs, he was shaking uncontrollably. Then a hand gripped his shoulder. Harry knew right away who it was, he could tell because of the cologne the young man was wearing "Tiger sharts of the wild" . 

"Pottah."

Harry turned around, his face was heating up. He looked into Draco's polluted ocean green vomit silky orbs. They didnt say anything, but the silence was ok. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i need to go Draco," Harry said blushing, Draco took Harry's arm and said with a single tear rolling down his rosy cheek" You can't," Draco said cupping Harry's face with his hands" Because I love you." Draco leaned in to kiss Harry, but he pushed him away. "Dont you like me?" Draco asked leaning back "I do..," Harry said. "Forget about Ron then." Draco replied "I cant.. I love him,"Harry said on the verge of tears. Draco stepped back, and started walking away. "as well." Draco looked back at Harry "I love Ron as well." Draco was slightly confused " I like You and Ron equally, thats why it impossible to tell me to forget about who i love." Harry said smiling a bit. Draco understood, and kissed harry's hand "Good luck potter." Draco said walking back now, knowing the man he loved since day 1 technically like's him back.

Harry walked outside, ready to fight. But then he was kidnaped and brought to the woods, "Ok so i'm gonna kill you right," Voldy explain, harry nodded his head. "But like, i dont wanna traumatize them kids, so i'll kill you here." 

Harry was ready to go bye bye, he put his hands in his pockets and felt a stone like thing.

"Huh?" Harry muttered to himself.

and then he saw a light.