CHAPTER 12

Author's Note:

Hiiii~ eto na update yiiieeeeekkk! By the way, thank you so much for 7k READS! 🎊🎉 Yiiieeeee di ko talaga eon ine-expect huhu. Like seriously. I think nung last update ko nasa 5 or 6k lang tayo but WOW 7k na! Aym sow hapi.

Honestly di ko chine-check kung ilan na ang total count ng reads. Minsan ko lang tinitignan, mga once or twice a month HAHAHAHAHA! Tapos bigla akong tinag ng pinsan ko sa myday niya HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA saka ko lang nakita na 7k reads na pala. HI MARK! TENKYO SA PAGTAG BWAHAHAHAHA! Aigoo. Aym sow hapi! ಥ⌣ಥ

So yun, thank you so much for the reads as well as the votes and the heartwarming comments. It really means a lot to me. I'm reading everything and replies to it.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. Thank you so much for everything! Sorry for making you wait as well.

ANYWAY, ENJOY READING! LOVELOTS ( ꈍЗꈍ) mua╭👄

CHAPTER 12

N H I A N I X

"Azriel, how did I get into that illusion?"

"Well? I don't know."

"Tss. You're useless." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

Mabilis na humarap sa akin si Azriel at nanlalaki ang mga matang lumapit sa akin. "Me? Useless? M'lady, you're hurting my feelings."

"Bullshit." I pushed his face and layed down on my bed. "You really don't know?"

"I really don't know. Come on m'lady, I'm not some kind of book that knows everything. However, I'm sure that whoever entered you into thay illusion, we'll surely meet him or her again."

He said at dumapa sa kama ko. Napakurap-kurap ako at tumitig sa kisame.

I wonder what really happened.

It's been three days since that happened and I was still in my bed. I'm forbidden to do anything for a while.

I recalled what happened when I'm still in that illusion. A tear fell from my eye. I quickly wiped it and closed my eyes.

I really miss them. Even though it was just an illusion, I was glad that I had a chance to see them again.

Putting that aside, I was really shocked when Neon suddenly hugged me while crying. And what shocked me even more was when my jerk father hugged me.

The moment I felt his warmth, I could feel every pain being washed away. I felt relieved. It's as if I was drowning for a long time and finally, someone pulled me out of the water and saved me.

At that very moment, I wanted to cry. Not because I was sad. It's because I was happy. I was happy that he finally hugged me, that I finally felt that I have a father. I was happy because except for Dad and Hoseff, I felt the father's love I've been longing for. I was happy that finally, someone drove my fear away.

There are only few things that made me scared in my whole life. And I guess, losing those new people in my life became one of them. It's such a relief that I was able to come back.

Now that I remember, that jerk father of mine said that I made him worried.

Ohh? Jjinja. Ito na ba 'yon? Am I finally warming my jerk father's heart? Has the 'Operation: turn the jerk Emperor into an overprotective father' finally ended? Is the mission complete? Am I the victor?

"Your Highness?"

(●__●)

"Azriel, hide!"