Gerard Way- Stuck

-Shit, shit, shit- you are cursing as you run across the road. One car already almost ran you over. You are in a rush, because you have an important presentation in work but you overslept.

You are finally seeing the building. You run inside nearly knocking the security of his feet.
-I'm so sorry, Dean.- you apologize. The meeting started 2 minutes ago. It may not seem that late, but your boss is very strict. You look on the elevators and see that all of them are in use. Then you remember, that there is one more elevator. It's in the back and not many people use it, but right now, you don't care. You just want to get up as soon as possible. You find it and it looks like it's waiting only for you. You quickly run inside.

The office is on the 20th story, so you have some time to cool down and practice your speech for the last time. That is until the elevator stops on the 8th story and the door opens. 
Inside walks a man. Honestly, you don't know what is he even doing here, in your work. He can't be working here because your boss would never allow any of his employees to look like this. He has bright red long hair, tight jeans and leather jacket.

He nods his head slightly when he looks at you. The door closes and he turns that he's facing the door.
-You're working here?- he asks you as an attempt to start a conversation.
-Yes, I do. But you don't, am I right?- you reply.
-No, in fact, I don...- he wants to answer but is cut off by loud noise. Suddenly the elevator stops and the lights start flickering for a few seconds until they shut off completely. 

You can't see a thing until the other guy turns on a flashlight on his phone and says 
-Seems like we're stuck.-
Then it clicks you, 
-No, No, No this can't be happening.- you whine.
-Ya rushing somewhere?- he asks you.
-Yeah, I have a meeting and i have to be there.- then you turn to the ceiling 
-Why me? Why today universe?- you shout.
He chuckles.
-What is so funny?- you turn your head towards him. You are already frustrated.
-Nothing, nothing...- he replies.
-No, tell me.- you say slightly angrily.
-It's really nothi...-
-Because today is a terrible day and I really don't need an overly attractive man to laugh at me.- you spat.

Smirk immediately pops up on his lips.
-Like yeah, sure, I am pretty hot, but you're not too bad yourself.-
-What? Oh please don't tell me I said that out loud.- 
'Can today get any worse?' You think to yourself.
-Yeah you did. I'm Gerard, Gerard Way.-
-My name is [Y/N] [Y/L/N].-

After some minutes he speaks again.
-You're kinda lucky.-
-What?-
-I mean, if you got stuck in an elevator it's not your fault that you're late. And no one has to know that you would be late anyway, you know?-
-You're probably right... Wait look, there's a button for calling help. How could i not see it before.-

You push the button and after few seconds a crispy computer-like voice speaks.
-What can I help you with?-
-Can you please help us somehow. The back elevator got stuck.-
-Yes I see the problem in the diagnosis. Wait a second, I'm going to call a mechanic and we'll see what we can do with it.-
-Please, I'm really rushing.- you say but the voice is quiet.

~

-Don't worry sugar, I'm sure it's gonna be repaired quickly and you can go on that presentation of yours.- he says after you've been walking around for the past few minutes.
You wanted to answer him but you were cut off by the voice

-Are you still there?- it asks.
-Yes, yes we're here. What has the mechanic said? Can you help us?-
-I apologize, but the mechanic can't be here sooner than 5 hours. Stay Ca...-
-Five hours?- you aren't hiding surprise
-I can't be here for 5 hours.-
-Don't worry ma'am, the elevator is stabilized and it's completely safe. If there would be any emergency, please contact us.- and with that the voice went quiet.
-No, no, no, I can't be here for 5 hours.- you whispered as you were sliding down a wall to the ground, next to Gerard, who was already sitting.

-So... I was wrong. You're definitely not gonna be there.-
-Hah, you're probably right...- you say disappointed.

He stands up and says
-Come here.-
You do as he tells you, and stand up too. 
-What?- you ask again.
-Let's dance.- 
Only now you have realized that music is still playing in the background. You are pretty bored and don't know what else you could do, so you put your arms behind his neck. He puts his hands on your waist almost immediately. You are swaying into the beat.

-You are a good dancer.- you state and he chuckles. 

You are dancing like this until there comes another loud crash and music stops.
-I think it's over to dancing.- he says, and both of you sits back at the floor.

-Can I ask you, what are you doing here?-
-Umm, right now I'm sitting with a pretty girl in an elevator that got stuck. What about you?-
-No, I mean it like here, at my work.-
-Oh, I am here because...-

-Time skip-

After few hours of talking, you learned that you have a lot of things in common. You also found out that he's a singer in a band that you have already heard of, but never paid attention to.

-And then everyone was laughing at me.- he finishes a story and you laugh. You haven't laughed like this in a very long time. It was true laugh coming from your heart. You almost forgot how funny it sounds.

He bursts out laughing too, and says
-Your laugh is very cute sweetheart.-
You feel the blush coming to your cheeks, but you get sad almost immediately. It's probably visible, because he asks
-What's wrong?-
-You know, when i was a teenager, everyone in school thought that my laugh was weird and they were making fun of it. But it feels nice to do it again.-
-I don't see why anyone would make fun of it.- he states confidently.

It's really weird, but you feel like you have known this man for your whole life, even when it's been just a few hours.

Then he stands up and give you his hand to help you stand up too. You take it and for about millionth time today, you ask
-What?-
He stares at you for a while, without saying a word until you repeat your question.
-Nothing, it's just... You're so beautiful, you know that?-
The blush is back again.
-I don't think I ever saw someone so beautiful. I know you for just a while, but I feel like I have known you for my whole life. I never thought about anyone like this before.-he states.

-I actually feel it the same way.- you say as your faces are getting closer, and closer.
-Can I?- he asks. You nod your head, and as your lips almost touch, the elevator door opens. There is standing a man. It must be the mechanic. Honestly, now it wouldn't bother you to stay here a little longer.

-I see you weren't bored in here.- the mechanic jokes as he's pulling you up from the elevator. Gerard follows you soon after. 

-Thank you for your company,- you say and peck him on the cheek. You turn away and start walking when he calls
-[Y/N] wait...-

You turn around and he says
-Would you go on a date with me?...Someday?...Maybe?...Please?- he kind of stutters.
-I would love to.- 
-I will ask you this one thing again...- he begins.
-You don't have to ask me anymore.- you say and with that you crush your lips into his.

(A/n i hope you liked it. Vote and Comment what you think. Love ya XOXO)