Hes gone?!

The next morning Aizawa was visibly stressed and tense. He hadn't received any messages from Todoroki but tried to reassure himself by saying that maybe his phone died or he just forgot.

When class started Midoryia was the first to notice the Canadian flag's absence.

"Aizawa-sensei where is Todoroki-Kun?" He asked notably perplexed while looking at the empty desk.

"He went on a mission."

"How is he? Is he ok?" Asked dollar-store Sonic.

"I...don't know..." everyone's faces turned pale.

"What do you mean?!" Asked Momo worry evident on her face.

"He hasn't answered any of my messages since last night but I'm sure he's-" the man was cut off by a loud blonde bursting into the room.

"AIZAWA! ITS TODOROKI! THEY FOUND HIS BIKE LEANED UP AGAINST A TREE WITH BLOOD STAINS ON IT!"

Everyone's stomach dropped at those words and before anyone could say anything the two teachers sped out of the room leaving the kids to discuss this amongst themselves.
The Deku squad were on the verge of tears and Bakugo miraculously wasn't saying anything.

"I...I can't believe this...he's- he's..."
"Don't say that Izuku! I'm sure he just got hurt and went to look for help!"
"Y-yea maybe!"
Despite their futile attempts at holding onto hope, any and every lie they had tried telling themselves had been proven false the minute their sleep-deprived teacher walked into the room with his head down.

Silence. You could here a pin drop with how quiet everyone was. Some were hoping that this was just a bad dream. Others just didn't know how to react. While only a mere few, like Bakugo knew exactly what the next thing their sensei was going to say was.

"Todoroki has been found dead in a ditch not far from where his bike was left..."

Midoryia ran out of the room bawling while Iida and Uraraka were frozen and couldn't believe their ears.

Everyone felt like they just got run over by a truck. Bakugo was the first to speak up.

"When's the funeral?"
"Tomorrow they are having it be open casket so you guys can say goodbye for the last time"
The classroom nodded. All lessons for the week had been cancelled due to this event.

//The next day\\

Everyone had worn something black like a suit or a dress. Most students had gotten flowers in colors Todoroki liked such as white and blue. His siblings had come but Endeavor was nowhere to be found which surprised everyone attending the funeral.
As the speeches came to an end everyone went up to the casket to personally say goodbye to their classmate. But when Bakugo's turn came he said something that shocked everyone.