Icy-hot...? ICY-HOT?!

"Icy-hot...? ICY-HOT?!" He cried and rushed over to Todoroki's side.

Carefully bakugo examined his breathing but unconscious body. There were needles sticking out of his arm, as well as a butcher knife peeking out from under his thigh. Hundreds of cuts, burns and bruises littered his pale skin. It made the elder want to puke.

Picking up his classmate he darted for the exit. He was surprised to find that nobody had turned up even after that ear piercing scream he let out earlier.

Running through the forest desperately trying to find civilization. Out of the corner of his Ruby-red eye he spotted his school. The sun had just started to rise so some of the adults would be awake by now.

Rushing through the the entrance he started yelling waking up most of the students as well. His class came down to the common room to see what the fuss was all about. Most of them were sleep deprived due to the other day's incident.

Aizawa and All Might also walked in to try and calm the blonde boys' hysterics. However the minute their eyes landing on who he was holding everyone went into a frenzy.

"I TOLD YOU THAT THAT WASN'T ICY-HOT NOW HELP ME HE'S ALIVE BUT HE WON'T BE FOR MUCH LONGER IF YOU KEEP GAWKING AT US!"

Recovery girl was called as well as an ambulance. Bakugo was also given permission to go along with them.