Three's a Party

Summary: She didn't mean to walk in on them, but they didn't seem to mind that much. Matter of fact, they seemed thrilled by her presence.

*Rini ft. Gina smut*

(Don't worry; no Rina sex scenes occur in this)

A/N: Nini is bi, Gina is a lesbian, and Ricky is straight in this.

***********************************************

Ricky and Nini had been relaxing on their couch in their condo, watching Gilmore Girls for the one thousandth time. Nini's mind began drifting off as the episode played. She had seen this episode numerous times and much preferred to do something else at the moment. She buried her head more into Ricky's shoulder and rubbed her hand up and down his chest.

He pulled her closer to him and began massaging the inside of her thigh as he always did. He wasn't aware of it, but that motion always got her a little excited due to how close he was to her core. His hand just kept getting higher with each passing moment, and she thought she was about to scream.

She looked up at him. "Ricky."

He immediately turned all his attention to her. "What's up, babe?"

She began slowly moving her hand down his abdomen, not breaking eye contact with him once.

"I'm bored."

He saw the venereal twinkle in her eyes. "Oh yeah?"

She nods, making a humming noise. "I think I'm in the mood for another activity."

He feels his heartbeat become louder as she trails her fingers towards his navel. "Is there a certain activity you wanna do?"

She shrugs, pretending as if she didn't know what she truly wanted. "Hm, I don't know. I just kinda figured it's been awhile since we've been intimate." She gently presses her hand over his groin, feeling the tent in his pants begin to grow. She didn't miss the way his body shivered from her touch.

He closes his eyes. "Neens..."

"I think it's time we caught up on lost time. Don't you think?" She unzips his fly far too slow for his liking. He glanced at her to see she maintained that innocent smile as if she wasn't being a vixen.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea."

She forms a smirk. "I was hoping you'd say that."

She wastes no time slipping her hand into his boxers, firmly grabbing his dick. She began stroking it sinfully slow, grazing his tip every once in a while. He looks at her through his hooded eyelids as she pleasures him.

He pulls down his pants and boxers down to the ground. He moves his hand up her thigh until it's under her dress. She releases his dick for a split second so that she could rip off her shirt. She stands up to pull her panties down but keeps her skirt on. She plops down in his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck.

She grabs his hand and places it on her soaked clit. "It's incredible that you can make me this wet after all this time."

He rolls his thumb on her clit, making her body shake. "Fuck, you drive me crazy babe. I'd do anything to make you feel good."

"Then penetrate me already." She grinded her slit on his dick, causing him to grip her hips.

He rubbed up against her some more to tease her before he himself couldn't handle the anticipation anymore. He made eye contact with her as he inserted every inch of himself until it hit her g-spot. He let out a grunt while she moaned as they became one.