Sensual Massages

Summary: Nini is a masseuse in training who needs to practice on as many people as she possibly can, and Ricky was just the perfect person to practice on.

*Rini smut*

A/N: Special thanks to babyblinker for giving me this idea!

***********************************************

Nini rubbed in the last few handfuls of lotion on her client before smiling down at another job well done.

"Alright, sir. You're all ready to go."

The middle aged man slowly gets up from his back. "Oh wow, you did an amazing job. Thank you."

"You're welcome. The receptionist will assist you with pay at the front."

"Before I go..."

Oh, here we go again. She knew that tone by now since she had been doing this for a little while now. A lot of the men that come in here notice that they have an all women staff and immediately assume that this is a happy ending massage parlor; it didn't help that all the masseuses were rather beautiful.

"I was wondering if maybe you could give me another kind of massage if you catch my drift." He wiggles his eyebrows and directs his eyes down to his crotch to drive home his point.

She cringes and forces her customer service smile. "Sorry, this isn't that kind of parlor. You'd have to go downtown for that."

"Ah, come on. I'm willing to pay extra for it. It can be you and I's little secret." He waves some twenties to try to tempt her, but she wasn't amused.

"Sir, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're not worth losing my license for. Now, please exit so I can assist my next customer."

He frowns when he realizes he wasn't getting what he wanted and scoffs. "Whatever, it's your loss." He hops off the massage table and leaves the room.

The moment he was gone, she rolled her eyes. That was the fifth person this week that asked her for that, and it was getting a little demeaning. All of the ones who had the audacity to ask were married men over 40, who were more than likely unhappy in their marriages or with their life. She almost considered refusing to serve men in that age range because of it, but she chose to suck it up since they paid more.

A lot of people ask why she wanted to even be a masseuse since it's not exactly one of the dream jobs you hear about. She's always been really good with her hands and loved giving people back massages after a long day. She figured it only made sense for her to make it a profession since she was a natural at it, so she went to school for it.

Her moms were hesitant about her occupation at first until Nini informed them on the impressive pay and benefits to it. She still was in training and planned to be a professional by the end of the year.

She wanted to get as much practice in as possible with various personalities and body types so she knows how to tackle all situations. She asked her friends and moms if she could practice on them, and all of them said yes since it was on the house. Though she was getting great experience, she didn't think it was enough.

She needed to try to do a person who was a little more difficult so she knew how to handle someone like that; someone who maybe was skeptical that she could get the job done. She's never encountered that, so she thinks it'd be interesting. Her problem was that she couldn't think of anyone with those traits.

She was sitting in her living room while the TV played something she wasn't paying any mind to. Nini slumps down in her seat with a pout, catching EJ's attention.