A change of plans

*6 weeks later*

I groaned as my back hit the wall. They continued running. " It's useless!" I shouted. A black fog appeared above my hand. I tensed my hand. The fog turned into a dagger. I threw it at the figure. It hit and they fell. I sighed. I turned around. I put my hood back on and continued walking down the alley.

" Another one?" Rasalas said as I entered the ship. I ignored them and walked toward my room. I shut the door and took off my jacket. I turned and looked at the mirror on my wall. I sighed. I touched my cheek. There was a scar trailing from my chin up to the bottom of my eye. I stared at it. I noticed something move in my room. I looked behind me. I smiled. " Hey, buddy," I said walking over to Alistar. He was a mix of a wolf and a lion. He had a tail like a lion and the body of a wolf. His head was a mix of them. He had the mane of the lion but the sharp nose of a wolf. His paws were of Lions and his eyes were a fiery red. I assume he gets that from the Lions. Jackies were stealing human animals and cross-breeding them with alien tech. Alistar was the only one I managed to save before the planet exploded. My door burst open. I looked over. " We have incoming" Rasalas said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I walked over to the glass window of the ship. The ship was quite big. I stared at the approaching ship. " Got a name?" I asked finally speaking to Rasalas. " No. It's stolen" they said handing me a tablet. I stared at it. " Idiots," I said I looked up at Rasalas. Rasalas had gills on the side of their face. They had long blue hair and rather large eyes. Their hair extended down to their knees. Their body was slim. Their kind was known as Gorgens. Gargoyles were named after them. Gorgens could turn into solid matter so that nothing would hurt them. Although they couldn't move as they were turned. Rasalas didn't have a gender. I didn't mind due to most species being able to change their gender at will. Gorgens just didn't have a gender. They didn't know what gender was actually. I think it's quite cool. " Incoming," The computer said. I sighed. " Where are my blades?" I asked Rasalas. " By the door," They said. I walked over to the door. I pushed the open button. The unknown ship landed in front of me. Their door opened. 5 of them walked out along with some sort of furry animal and a small tree. " What do you want?" I asked holding my blade near me. " Nice ship you got there." The tiny furry animal said. I furrowed my eyebrows. I sighed. " It's not for sale," I said going to press the button. " Wait, wait." One of them said. I turned to him. He had a mustache and a brown jacket on. " What?" I asked getting annoyed. " Do you have any fuel?" He asked smiling. I stared at him. I walked down the ramp. I got close to him. I stared him in the eyes. " You're human," I said narrowing my eyes at him. He shrugged his shoulders. " Guilty," He said. I looked at the rest of them. One of them had antennas. One was big and blue with red markings. One was green with a slender figure. And one was blue with... machinery attached to them. The tiner one looked to be a tree of some sort. " What are you?" I asked the furry animal. " What are you kidding? I'm a raccoon" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked back at the human. " You have nice eyes," The antenna said. She was smiling. I turned back to the human. " Rasalas! Go to the engine room and see if we have any..." I turned to the human. " Oh, um. crystal fuel. Dark preferably." he said. " Dark crystal fuel!" I yelled. " On it," They said. " Anyone else on there?" The blue woman said in a raspy voice. Her eyes were all black. " I have a wolf lion," I said. " A Wolf-Lion- What's a wolf lion?" The raccoon asked. " Alistar!" I yelled. Large footsteps could be heard. They all looked at the ramp. Alistar came jumping down. I looked at him. He ran at me. " Sit," I said to him. He obeyed and slid slightly as he sat down. " That is a Wolf-Lion," I said pointing to my friend. " He's like... 5 feet tall," The human said. " Yes that is very common among his species," I said. " We don't have any at the moment but we have all of the ingredients to make some" Rasalas said coming down. " Uh. It's hideous!" The large blue man shouted. The green woman hit his side. " What?" He asked. I looked at Rasalas. They didn't seem hurt. " You are welcome to stay with us for a while while the fuel is being made. You will have to go through the recognition system first." I said. The human smiled. " Of course!" He said laughing slightly. The others seemed cautious. " Are you sure about this?" The green woman asked the human. " yeah. I mean look at her. She seems nice" He said pointing at me. I deadpanned. " She doesn't kill anyone who doesn't deserve it. Please come in" Rasalas said. I watched as they all entered the ship in a line. I followed behind all of them Alistar following behind me.

" The recognition system is right over there. If you could just step up there" Rasalas said. I stood beside them watching. The system scanned the human first. " Peter Quill. Species: Human. Threat: Low" It said. I nodded. It scanned the green woman next. " Gamora Titan Species: Zen-Whoberis. Threat: Medium" The computer said. Titan? It moved over to the blue woman. She stared at me as it scanned her. " Nebula. Species: Luphomoid. Threat: Medium." It scanned the woman with the antenna next. She looked at the scanner excitedly. " Mantis. Species: Insectoid. Threat: High" The computer said. " ooooh," She said smiling. Everyone looked at the Mantis. " How is she higher than Gamora? Gamora is an assassin?" The blue man said. I looked at Gamora. " You're an assassin?" I asked. " Ex-Assasin" She corrected. I nodded. The scanner moved on to the blue man. He just stood there. " Drax Douglas. Species: Human mutate. Threat: medium." The computer said. He stared angrily at the scanner. " Okay, where does this thing get its ratings from?" Peter asked. " Me," I said. " What do you mean?" Gamora asked. " It's your threat compared to me," I said. They just stayed quiet and looked at each other. It moved on to the raccoon. " Rocket Racoon. Species: Racoon. Threat: low" It said. He made a noise of disapproval. And finally, the scanner moved to the tiny tree. " I am Groot," The tree said. " Groot. Species: Flora Colossus. Threat: low" The computer said. The door opened. " Why don't you step in there so we know what you are?" Peter asked. I sighed. I looked at Rasalas. They smiled at me. I walked into the chamber. " Commence scan," I said. The scanner moved and scanned me. " Aiko Odinsdottir. Species: God, and Asgardian. Threat: high." the computer sid. I walked over to the door and walked out. " You're a god?" Rocket said. I nodded. They all just stared. " Of what?" Peter asked. " Spirits. Souls. All the same to me." I said walking past them. " Are you hungry? We have food." I said. " I want to read a god" Mantis said walking rather fastly at me. She put her hand on my head. Her antenna's lit up. Rasalas gasped. I looked at them. " Don't-" They said. I didn't move. " Woah, You're... angry, yet... sad. You're missing something. And that makes you angry." Mantis said. Rasalas walked toward me. I put my hand up stopping them. Alistar growled. " Empath..." I said. She tilted her head. She removed her hands from my head. " You feel shame." She said. I clenched my jaw. " Alistar show them to the kitchen. Make sure they don't pickpocket anything on the way" I said looking at Rocket. They followed Alistar. " Are we going to talk about that?" Rasalas asked me. " You know the terms. I don't go back to earth until my objective is complete." I said. Rasalas stared at me with a sad look. " You could call her." They said. I shook my head. " She's probably already moved on by now." I said. Rasalas sighed. " you won't know unless you call." They said then head toward the kitchen. I scratched my neck.