I'll start from the beginning

I was changing when I heard someone open my door. I spun around. It was Nebula. She gasped as she looked at me. " Sorry." She said then shut the door. My heart was pounding. She saw them. I grabbed a shirt and threw it on. I ran out the door. Nebula was walking fast down the hall. "Nebula!" I said grabbing her arm. She spun around. " You can't tell anyone," I said breathing heavily. She narrowed her eyes at me. She got closer to my face. " Tell them what?" She asked. I swallowed. " You know what," I said. " That you have the burns of the sorceress?" She asked. "... please," I said. " I'll think about it," She said. I sighed.

I was walking through the ship looking at my inbox when I felt a presence. I turned to them. It was the group. Rasalas came up from behind them. They were panting. " I tried to stop them, Aiko. I really did" They said. I looked at Nebula. " What the hell is the burns of the sorceress?" Peter asked. I sighed. I looked around. " I would tell you but... I have orders." I said. They all stared at me. I walked toward the exit. Something hit my back. It tickled my whole body. I turned around. I reached up to my shoulder and pulled off a tiny disc. They all stared at me. I smashed it in my hand. " Who did that?" I asked. Drax and Mantis pointed to Rocket. " Oh, come on," He said. I stared at him. " My brother is the god of lightning. I've got marks all over me to prove it. If you think a little electricity is going to stop me... Think again." I said pressing the exit button. " I don't want to hurt any of you so I advise you to stop your efforts and be patient," I said grabbing my jacket and throwing it on. " you have my word that I will explain my marks to you after I get back," I said walking down the ramp. I heard the door shut behind me. I sighed and walked off into planet Norb to complete my mission.

" Hello, Norbians. Sorry to bother you this late but... Your all criminals. Goodbye," I said as I threw my daggers into three of them. They all turned to me. It was silent. Ruckus erupted. One of them ran at me. I sled under them and cut their thighs. I grabbed my dagger out from one of the bodies. I turned around and sliced open one of their noses. I elbowed another that came at me from behind. I punched one of them in the face sending them flying into the wall. I phased through two of them stunting them. I took out my blade and stabbed it through their stomachs. I sighed. I pulled off my mask. I fixed my jacket and wiped the blood off my blade onto it. I looked at the bodies scattered around me. A ding went off. I pulled my tablet out of my pocket. It had blood on the side. " ew" I said and wiped it off. Norbian's blood was green. I read the message. " Nice work. Your next mission will be sent to you soon." I sighed and put the tablet away.

I entered the ship. I took off my jacket. " We need to leave now," I said to the computer. " What about the passengers?" The computer asked. " Attach their ship to the garage. There's nothing in there currently. They're coming along for the ride" I said. " What the hell?" Peter said as I walked into the main room. " What?" I asked. " You're covered in... green goo." He said. "it's blood" I corrected. " Blood- Alright," He said pulling out a gun. He pointed it at me. " I don't know who the hell you are but you are not doing good." He said. The others entered the room. " I don't think that's going to do anything," Drax said. The ship shifted. They all balanced. " Are we moving?" Gamora asked. " your ship is docked. The fuel should be ready by tomorrow. There are plenty of spare rooms." I said turning and walking toward my room. " You're getting Norbian all over my rug," Rasalas said. " Sorry," I said. " What about that story you promised us?" Peter yelled. " In a minute," I said.

I put my hair up into a bun. The once almost unnoticeable black hairs were now covering a quarter of my hair. " Alright," I said sitting down and throwing the book on the ground. They all gathered around. " What's that?" Rocket asked. " My terms. Or... Her terms." I said. I opened it. They all sat around me. " I'll start from the beginning," I said. They all stared at me.

*4 weeks ago*

I grunted as I threw someone off of me. " Get her! Kill her!" The crowd shouted. I breathed heavily. I wiped my mouth of blood. " Is this really necessary?" I asked. The threw a glass bottle at my head. I dodged it. " Talk to me!" I shouted picking a chair and throwing it at them. They stopped moving. They turned to me. Everyone stopped chanting. I looked around. I could hear mutters going around. I looked down. My glove slipped off. I picked it up and put it back on. " You have the mark of death," My opponent said. I looked up at them. " Do you know where I can find who did it?" I asked. They wiped the blood from their nose. They walked up to me. " Nora." They said shaking my hand. " Um, Aiko," I said. She smiled and nodded. " I come from a family of magic users. This way" She said. I followed her out of the bar. " You can help?" I asked. " Yep," She said. " How?" I asked. " We can track the location of that mark," She said. I smiled.