Chapter 3

Killua's POV

'Where is that fucking bastard.' I huff in anger searching the halls for the black haired teen.'Calm down, you're in school, you can't make a scene here.' I take deep breaths and stop to realize 'he doesnt have my fucking classes!.' I stomp my foot and look up for a moment to regain peace.

I took my seat inside Mr. Wing's classroom and waited for him to begin the day. Watching him stand up and take his place at the board I noticed I couldn't hear him even though his lips were moving. 'Fuck, why did that bitch have to steal my goddamn hearing aid.How the fuck am I supposed to learn or pay attention to my surroundings if I can't hear shit? What if he calls my ass? I'll look like a damn idiot.'

~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the lunchroom I scanned the area for gon. 'I haven't been able to understand anything all fucking day, god forbid a kid try to get my attention I'll look like an asshole whose brain can't function.' When I realised I wouldn't be able to find him I decided to grab my bags and leave. 'I need help if I'm gonna get my hearing aid back.' Pulling out my phone while walking down the hall I text Leorio 'good god i hate texting this idiot sometimes but-'

Killua: Hey I lost my hearing aid yesterday and that's why I had to cancel band practice but I know the bitch who stole it. Come over to my house later.

Leorio: ya sure whatever champ

Killua: K

Gon's POV:

'Dammit I missed the stupud bus again. Aunt mito's going to be pissed on why I'm so late. She's going to give me a whole damn "why are you so irresponsible you need to be on time more." I put my hands on my hips but as I'm doing so I feel a bump in my pocket. 'OH SHIT.' I look around the front of the campus to see if Killua was anywhere near after a short while of realizing he's probably gone home by now.

I sprint as fast as I can to the direction of which I remember Killua's house being, hearing aid in hand.

Stopping at the edge of a sidewalk I bend over onto my knees breathing as heavy as I can trying to catch my breath. Looking up I see what I remember to be Killua's house. 'Yes I made it! And the garage is open, that means he's home!' Walking up to the house now having my breath under control I look inside the garage to see a tall, brown haired man with glasses, who was wearing a blue tuxedo. He looks to be in his early 20's, a college student perhaps?

"Excuse me," The man turns around as soon as my voice hits the air. I can tell by the look on his face he's alarmed to see me here.

"- I'm gon, I came to-"

The man imminently turns into flight or fight mode except he chose to fight because he starts screaming at me out of nowhere.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO STEAL?! I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE WHO RAISED YOU!!"

" STEAL?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO RAISED ME!"

My eyes looked straight away to the object the man leaned back to grab assuming he was going to throw it at me. My instincts told me to duck down. I do so instantly before the giant object hits my face. Then, I hear the shatter of glass on the cold concrete ground and the room goes silent. I turn my head around for a second to see what looks to be a guitar broken in two and a low hanging light bulb string swung from the ceiling while shards of glass glazed the silver floor.

Turning myself around once more to face the man who attacked me the silence comes to an end as the man rushes his body into my torso slamming me to the ground where the now quiet glass laid. I felt pieces of the broken light bulb stab into my lower back. The man, overpowering me, pierces his fist into my rib cage. While trying to hold back his fist from resting on my body I scream.