chapter 5

Gon's POV:

'Dammit I'm so tired, of course they make me go to work on Sunday since I didn't go yesterday.'

My boss, Hisoka, walked in through the doors that lead to his office and stood behind the counter where I was. He didn't say anything but he looked at me with a weird smirk on his face as always. Illumi followed behind Hisoka, seeming a bit more cheerful. Illumi came and stood next to me, he leaned over the counter and watched the door waiting for customers to come in.

A silent 30 minutes passed before the door swung open. A boy with short blond hair, a blue cap covering the top of his head along with blue eyes and overalls walked into the café greeting us with a smile.

"Hello, could I please get a vanilla cake pop with coffee?"

"Sure thing," I responded

Whipping up what the boy had ordered, I take a moment to think to myself about the conversation that had come between me and Killua at the zoo yesterday. ' I still never had figured out why he was so upset about that damn guitar...' realizing I had been lost in my thoughts and had forgotten to pay attention to the guy's order.

"Here you go sir have a nice day." I explained with a smile handing the blonde the bagged order that I was finished with. He hands me the required amount and opens his mouth to speak.

"Uhm sorry it's ma'am-" I slap my hand over my mouth in regret of assuming the person's gender and quickly apologize with a bow.

"I greatly apologize ma'am please let me pay for your'e order-"

I quickly start giving their money back in disappointment in myself as they shake their hands around.

"Oh no no haha that won't be necessary it's just a common mistake it's super fine!"

"Oh uhm..." I put the money back in the register. "Oh sorry again I won't do it again I promise!"

"Again, it's ok! Well see you later!' she turned around to walk out the door as my eye caught something on her cap.

"Hey wait!" I shout louder than intended.

"Hm? I'm kinda buy so what is it sorry-"

"Oh uhm nothing just...i noticed you have my high school's logo on your cap i was just wondering if you went to the same school as me possibly?" I shrug, waiting for a response from the girl.

"Oh ya! I'm go there so maybe tomorrow we should really try to meet up. It'll be fun eating lunch with someone new!" She lights up, turning around once again and walks through the white wooden doors of the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~

Gons pov:

On my way home, I decided to let my thoughts wander once again. 'I Know that girl seems really sweet huh.. you never know, maybe I'll end up dating her!' I mentally giggle at this thought and continue my way back home in a cheerful mood.

~~~~~~~~~~

 I sat on the couch in front of the tv rushing my hands through my wet, clean hair that had just come out of the shower. Aunt Mito walked around the corner letting the wall hold her weight.

"So are we gonna talk about where you'll be living?"

"Not living, just staying until Ging leaves."

"Tell you what, I'll pay for you to stay at a motel somewhere for about a month."

"And what If Ging is still here after that month is over?"

"Then you'll have to use your own money."