20k special

thank you to everyone who has read this story. it means a lot! i never particularly liked this story, since i don't like writing y/n stuff anymore, but you guys seemed to really enjoy it! thank you for getting this book at 20k reads (: now please enjoy this special~

note: this special is NOT apart of the story. so, hyunjin will make an appearance.

-

-

"seungminnnn~" you whined as you saw your boyfriend just minding his own business on the couch.

"yes?" he looked up. he was reading a book. strange. you shrugged it off and plopped on the spot next to him.

"why are you reading? that's my job," you pouted while seungmin just chuckled.

"no reason."

"you're acting very suspicious."

"whAT?" he tried to act nonchalant, but that never worked in his favor. you decided to let him go just this once. what's so suspicious about reading a book anyway? oh yeah, did i ever mention that you and seungmin have been dating for about 6 years now? wow, true love really is strong. you thought back to when he confessed to you. he was all nervous and shaky, you found it so adorable.

"remember when i confessed to you, y/n?" seungmin looked into your eyes.

"how did you know i was thinking about that?"

"i didn't."

"mhm, sure. anyways, yeah i do. why are you asking?"

"i remember being really nervous," he started, "i thought you didn't like me back an-"

"seungmin, who wouldn't like you? you're kind, caring, and most of all really cute!" you pinched his cheek as he giggled, "and.. you were understanding. you were always here for me."

seungmin looked deeply into your eyes. no signs of lying, "thank you, y/n."

"for what?"

"for liking me still, after 6 years." seungmin said.

"i will never get tired of you," you responded, moving onto his lap and cuddling close to him. he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. it was quiet, a comfortable silence.

three knocks were suddenly heard on the door and you groaned out loud.

"fuck you to whoever just spoiled quality time with my boyfriend." you said as you got off seungmin's lap, you could hear seungmin chuckle from afar. you made your way to the door and unlocked it before opening the door to reveal a group of people. you stood there, speechless.