6

y/n's POV
after a few minutes, we arrived at seungmins house. it only took me a while to realize i don't have any clothes to change into.

"hey seungmin, i don't have any sleepwear. do you think you have something that could fit me?"

seungmin looks through his drawers and finds a small shirt he can't fit anymore.

"here, wear this. i don't have any pants that can fit you though."

we stand in silence trying to figure something out when i suddenly remember i have an extra pair of shorts in my backpack.

being a girl is useful, i always carry extra clothes just in case the ones i wear get stained.

"ah! i have shorts in my bag. i always carry a spare."

he looked somewhat relieved. i mean i also wouldn't want a girl walking around just wearing a shirt.

"you carry spare shorts, but not a spare shirt?" he asked, jokingly.

i playfully slap his arm, which makes him wince in pain. pfft, weak.

"yah! i don't stain my shirts. i mostly stain my pants n stuff.."

he laughed and set out a clean towel for me.

"go wash up and get some rest." he said.

i took the towel from his hands and went straight to what looks like the bathroom. he didn't tell me where it was so i just guessed. turns out i was right.

i took a nice warm shower. it's been so long since i felt like this. after 10 minutes, i turn off the water and slowly step out of the bath.

i checked instagram as i wrapped my towel around my body. i haven't posted in a while. people might think i'm dead. i thought to myself.

i quickly change into the shirt seungmin gave me. it smells like the shirt was lightly sprayed with cologne. i remember when i hugged seungmin, i smelled the same exact scent. it was calming.

i shook my head quickly to get rid of the thought. i snap a picture and posted it.

seungmin's POV
y/n is currently taking a shower in my place. SEUNGMIN DON'T THINK ANY DIRTY THOUGHTS. she just needs a place to stay. she doesn't have any feelings for me..

i set out a blanket and pillow for me on the couch. i want her to have a peaceful night so i told her she can sleep on my bed.

i suddenly get an instagram notification. i check and see that y/n posted.

urstruly.y/n

liked by jennierubyjane and 57 others urstruly

urstruly.y/n finally free 🌤
...
view all 25 comments

✖️

she looks cute in my shirt. i checked out the comments and this one person was hyping her up and also questioning her.

jennierubyjane.

one comment caught my eye. "that room doesn't look familiar, who are u with 😏"

so, she's been to y/n's house before. i wonder what her room does look like. i remember y/n talking about fake friends. maybe this jennie person is one of her true friends.

i decide to check up on y/n. the door was wide open so i just walked in. i saw her laying on my bed, smiling. she didn't notice me enter the room. she was smiling and laughing.

she really is cute when she laughs.

"ah! seungmin oppa! i didn't see you come in."

oppa. older brother? so she thinks of me as her older brother. heh, i guessed so but, why does it hurt?

"hey, just checking up on you. also, i saw your instagram post and someone was hyping you up, who is she?" i asked.

"ah, that's jennie! we've been friends since middle school. she's the only true friend i have."

the only true friend she has? why does that hurt me too? it's like whenever she's sad, i'm sad. i think i have it bad for her..

"well, i'm going to bed now. if you need anything just wake me up." i said.

"will do!"

and with that, i drifted off into sleep.. though,

a thought bothered me that night.