10

"m-mom!"

"where have you been, young lady?"

"you know I was hanging out with jisung today..."

"you're 20 minutes late."

she stares at me coldly before she moves closer to me.

"I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME EXACTLY AT 6!" she quickly raises her hand and slaps my face. "when did i ever raise such a disobedient child like you?!"

she sighs annoyingly and walks away. i stood there for about a good minute and just silently cried.

she's right... i am disobedient. i deserve all of this. but, i'm tired. i'm really tired of all this.

i slowly walk up the stairs to my bedroom. when i arrived i shut the door and slowly fell down, crying. i hate it here...

seungmin's pov
"HOLY WHAT?! Y/N IS CALLING ME?!"

i looked at my phone for a solid minute before answering. no one is talking.

"hello? y/n?"

no reply.

"she must've butt dialed me.." i said sadly. right before i was about to hang up i heard light sobs coming from the phone.

y/n, she's crying, isn't she?

i quickly sprung out of my chair and grabbed my car keys. i didn't even think twice and sprinted out the door.

TW: this next section contains suicidal thoughts and self harm. if you don't like this type of stuff, please don't read any farther!
y/n's pov
"Y/N, STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING!"

that was the last sentence i heard from my mom before she slammed her bedroom door shut.

i quickly wipe my tears and make my way to my desk. i pull out a small knife.

i roll up my pants and start cutting my leg. self harm barely did anything for me. i knew i deserved this so i just keep doing it. i can't control what i do or say.

i slowly drop the knife. blood dripping from the tip of it. i lay my head against the wall and sigh.

things would be better if i just disappeared. i would be happier if i disappeared. everyone would be happier if i was gone.

i look at the knife on the ground and picked it up. analyzing it before taking a deep breath. this is it.

before i could even proceed, i was interrupted by my phone. i checked and i'm shocked.

seungmin?

i sigh as i put my phone in my pocket and look out my window

i see seungmin there patiently waiting while looking up. he smiled and waved at me.

i waved back. i found myself smiling and i quickly turned around.

shit i'm really doing this.

i open the window and step out onto the lower half of the roof. seungmin rushed over to me.

"jump! i'll catch you!" he quietly shouts.

i take a deep breath and jump. he kept his word.

here i am, in seungmin's arms. i try to move, but he quickly pulls me back in for a tighter hug.

"before you say anything, i came over because you accidentally called me. before i hung up, i heard you crying and got worried so i rushed over here."

hearing those words made me so happy that i cried even more. someone cares about me..

"h-hey! don't cry even more!"

"i'm sorry i can't help it. i'm just happy i have you with me."

i look up at him and he smiles at me. i see him move closer and felt his lips on your forehead. i'm caught by surprise.

"i'm sorry! i don't know why i did that!" he said as he slapped his face.

i laughed at the sight and hugged him once more. "it's okay, i liked it."

he's smiling brightly and blushing really hard. we embrace for quite a while.

"you know, before you came, i was about to kill myself.."

he grabs my shoulder and pushes me a few inches away from him. i can see the shock in his eyes.

"w-WHY?!"

"my mom. i'm tired of everything." i said as i looked down at my feet.

"was that why you were crying?" he asked. i slightly nodded and i here him sniffling. wait, HE'S CRYING?!

he pulls me into his arms and held onto me tighter. crying into my shoulder. i don't know what to do so i lightly pat his head.

"please don't go through with the idea. you mean the world to me, y/n."

you stop patting his head and hugged his torso, crying as well.

"o-okay.. i won't."

"i love you."

you choke back on your tears and words. those 3 words. the 3 words you wanted to hear your whole life. someone finally said them.

"i love you too."

end.