7

(a/n: before i start this chapter i want to thank the ppl who have commented and voted so far, reading ur comments put a smile on my face and motivated me. as a gift, ill write 2 - 3 chapters right now for being so inactive. once again, thank u sm!)

y/n's POV
i woke up in the middle of the night.

i need a cup of water..

i went out to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. i decided to take the opportunity to fully look at his apartment. i went to the living room and the first thing i noticed was a sleeping seungmin.

i put the glass on the table and looked closely at his face features. beautiful eyes and small, soft lips.

i quickly backed away from him. i can't be catching feelings for him.. that would be bad. i should distance myself from him for now on.

i pick up my glass of water and looked around some more. i saw a photo on the wall of someone familiar.

he knows chan

he knows chan..? i can feel tears starting to form so i quickly set down the glass on the counter, trying to prevent the tears from falling.

seungmin is awake at this point. he saw me staring at the photo.

"y/n? why are you awake?"

i suddenly turned around. he was rubbing his eyes and once he noticed my expression he got worried.

"are you about to cry?!"

"n-no! no! i'm fine. it's just this photo... you know chan?"

he looks at me and then he looks at the photo. he gets up and stares at the photo with a weak smile. he turns his head back to me.

"yeah... he was my best friend. annoyed the hell out of me, but i still loved him. when i found out he died, it broke me.."

so seungmin does know him..

"yeah it broke me too.. by the time his funeral came i couldn't stop myself from breaking down into tears."

seungmin looked at me and noticed i was on the verge of crying.

"i think i saw you there.. at the funeral? i saw a girl crying in the corner. i knew it was you so me knowing you know chan somehow doesn't surprise me. was he your friend as well?"

"no.. he's my brother. but, i guess you could say he was my friend. we were very close."

seungmin looked at me with a shocked expression. he knew i knew chan, but i guess he didn't know i was his sister.

"now that i come to think of it, chan mentioned he had a sister but never mentioned her name."

the more i looked at the picture the more i wanted to cry. i saw seungmin come closer to me, but i slowly backed away.

he looked at me, confused. i couldn't open up my mouth so i just ran back to his room, shutting the door.

i need to keep my distance away from him..