8

seungmin's POV
did i do something wrong? why did she run away like that? all i wanted to do was give her a hug.

i decided to brush it off and go back to bed.

~time skip to morning~

i woke up and noticed y/n was no where to be found. i looked all over the place. it was the weekend so i thought she'd be staying a little longer to avoid her mom.

i found a note on the coffee table.

seungmin,
i'm sorry i left so early. i didn't want to trouble you any longer. whenever you're reading this, i'll be back at my moms. don't worry i'll be fine and if anything is wrong i'll just text my best friend. thank you so much for the hospitality!

sincerely, y/n

✖️

she left already and here i'm thinking i would get to spend a full day with her. this is what happens when i get my hopes up.

i never got her number, but i guess i can text her on instagram. speaking of instagram, i decided to start my day by scrolling through

han.sungie

liked by urstruly

liked by urstruly.y/n and 2,246 others
han.sungie hanging out with @urstruly.y/n today!
...
view all 467 comments
urstruly.y/n ima post that video i took of you >:)))
>han.sungie @urstruly.y/n no dont do that >:((
>urstruly.y/n @han.sungie ur lucky my insta is acting up and wont let me post it

✖️

she's hanging out with jisung? i didn't know they were best friends. i decided to text jisung and ask.

jisung
whats this about?

jisungwhats this about?

read 1:30 pm

ohohoho
jealous? 😏

no..
read 1:32 pm

...

OK MAYBE JUST A LITTLE
read 1:34 pm

SO YOU DO LIKE HER AHA

this was a mistake goodbye
enjoy ur date
read 1:35 pm

LMFAOOO will do 😏

✖️

ugh.. why is he always doing this to me? i know it's not a date and i know he's just messing with me, but it's seriously bothering me.

y/n is ignoring me i can tell.. i want to ask her, but would that be considered rude?

i better not bother her today.

✖️

jisung's POV
seungmin.. it's so obvious that it HURTS.

"hey y/n, your little boyfriend is jealous of our date." i said as i was waving my phone around in the air.

"yah, jisung! he's not my boyfriend. i just got out of a toxic relationship and i'm not ready to love yet.."

"oh shit i forgot about him. who is he anyway?"

"you don't need to know."

y/n looks out the window and sighs. ugh, why are they so obvious.

"you should give seungmin a shot. i bet he can change your perspective on love. he's really gentle and kind."

"not now.. i'm not ready."

"but it's so obvious you guys like each other, it's killing meeeee!" i said in a very pouty tone.

"pfft, who said i like him? plus, i don't think he likes me."

i look at her with disbelief. THIS GIRL I SWEAR.

"seriously, then why were you at his house HMM?"

she looks at me and pauses. she's so shocked that she can't even move.

"i got you there, didn't i."

"h-how did you know that?! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

i bursted out into laughter as she dug her face into her sweater paws.

"MHM SUREEEEEE!"

"JISUNG! HAJIMA!"

"SEUNGMIN AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE. K I S S-"

she quickly covers my mouth and puts her finger over her mouth to make the "shhh" movement.

"you're so immature!"

i can't with her. she's falling for him and she doesn't even know it.