Ch.1 Drunken State

■Y/N's POV■

I'm staring at the road as I walk with my friends to a bar for the first time. I'm not confident with how I look. A friend of mine dress me up in this shoulder dress that stops right above my knees, I feel that this is too revealing.

Kina: Y/N lift your head up! come on!

Y/N: this dress... isn't it too revealing Kina?

Natsuki: nonsense, you look great... that Kazumaki asshole will regret ditching you for another woman...

My name is L/N Y/N, 28 years old. I own a bakery and sometimes I volunteer to work at the nursing house twice a week.

My boyfriend of four years, Kazumaki Tetsuo, just broke up with me last week. I found out that he was cheating on me and he left me for that woman.

Kina and Natsuki take me out today to a bar. I've never been to such a place before, but I can't refuse my best friends when they want to cheer me up.

This place is dim and rather loud. We sit at the bar stools and I look around at the new environment.

Kina hands me a glass that I don't know what's in it.

Kina: come on Y/N, drink your trouble away... forget about the asshole..

Y/N: I uh... I'm fine really... and I never drink before...

Natsuki: fine my ass, you literally crying for days... I'm not letting you cry for that jerk... now try this and forget him...

I stare at the glass in front of me and take gulp it down just how Kina showed me.

Y/N: it... taste weird...

Natsuki: it'll get better the more you drink...

My head is getting a bit lighter. And I see as Kina and Natsuki have started drinking their 2nd or 3rd glass. They pour it into my glass again and I drink it again.

After a while, my head is getting really light. I need to use the restroom but its kind of hard to move. Kina is resting her head on the sofa while Natsuki is dancing with a stranger.

I got up and walk slowly to the restroom, hoping that I'll get there safely.

■Aizawa's POV■

I was sitting with Hizashi, and Sekijiro, watching Nemuri talking with some men.

Hizashi: those men don't know how scary that woman is...(hic)

Sekijiro: you're drunk present mic (hic)

I sigh looking at all of my colleagues.

How did I ended up here and not sleeping at home?

Nemuri suddenly insists that we all go to the bar after school ends, she said it's to make our bond stronger. Ectoplasm, all might, and some other teachers manage to leave, but I, Hizashi and Sekijiro ended up following her.

Aizawa: how is she a teacher with this kind of habit and that revealing clothes...

Suddenly I was being pulled back and someone put the tip of the bottle to my mouth, making me drink the alcohol.

Sekijiro: teachers deserve to have fun too (hic)

Hizashi: yes... come on let lose...

I pull the bottle and stop drinking. My friends are all messed up by now. I get up from my seat and head to the restroom.

Aizawa: damn, the alcohol starts to hit...

I feel a little light from drinking.

I finish my business in the restroom, washing my hands, and walk out. But right after I stepped out of the restroom, I bump into someone and this person is about to fall so I caught her.