Ch.9 Family (Final Chapter)

■Y/N's POV■

I'm putting some bread on the tray and about to restocking the shelves when the tray was taken from me.

Worker1: Y/N san, you shouldn't work too much!

And someone is pushing me lightly to the stool and makes me sit.

Worker2: if you still want to come, just watch us so we don't make a mistake but don't work... after all... you're about to give birth in a few weeks...

All of my workers are becoming really protective of me since my pregnancy reaches 8 months.

Shota san also told me not to go to the bakery but I feel lonely and bored when I don't come because Shota san and Eri are going to UA until the evening.

Worker3: so, when is the due Y/N san?

Y/N: ah, it's probably around two weeks from now...

Worker3: well you need to be extra careful and take care of yourself even more!

I can't help but feel happy to see how my workers cared about me.

In the afternoon, I go to the back room to check on the ingredient's stock. Suddenly I feel a tingling sensation down there and gradually its became painful.

Y/N: w-worker1....

I call out my worker and she came right away.

Worker1: yes Y/N san what is wr- Y/N SAN!!

The other two came and see my current state. Worker 2 looks down at my legs when her eyes widened.

Worker2: oh my.... WORKER2 ET THE CAR READY, HER WATER JUST BROKE

Huh?

I look down and she's right. My workers help me to get into the car and take me to the closest hospital.

It's earlier by two weeks than its scheduled date...

It hurts so much...

But... I just hope my baby is alright...

Out baby...

Aizawa's POV■

The classes are all over for the day, but just like any other day, some of the teachers are still talking at the teacher's lounge.

Talk about the student or hero duties and many trivia things in the hero world.

Eri quietly sits next to me as she eats the cookie given by the present mic. Just then I feel my phone rings and pulls it out.

Local number?

I pick it up

Aizawa: hello

Aizawa: hello...

Nurse: good afternoon, Mr. Aizawa, I'm from the XX hospital... I want to notice you that your wife was brought here by the worker and now in the maternity ward... she's about to give birth as her water has already broke.