Ch.3 Closer

■Y/N's POV■

Y/N is nervously waiting in front of the local government office. Then she looks up and sees a familiar figure walking her way.

Aizawa: hey... have you wait long?

Y/N: n-no... I've just arrived 10 minutes ago...

Aizawa: I see... well okay let's go inside..

Y/N nods her head timidly and follows Aizawa as the two are about to register their marriage. Aizawa looks at the girl who's flustered next to him and stops walking.

Aizawa: hey...

Y/N stops walking and looks up at Aizawa

Y/N: yes?

Aizawa looks at Y/N and the woman's chest tightened.

Aizawa: you... we don't have to do it if you don't want to... I mean I'm someone you just met after all...

Suddenly Y/N looks down and Aizawa could see she looks a little sad.

Y/N: I uh... I really don't mind... but maybe... Aizawa san... you're the one who's not satisfied with me...

Aizawa feels like he has been struck by lightning.

Aizawa: why would you think so?

Y/N: I uh... Aizawa san is s great hero... liked by many people... while I'm just an ordinary baker... I'm no match if I was compared to yo-

Aizawa puts his hand on Y/N's shoulder, making the girl looks up at him.

Aizawa: you..  stop looking down on yourself...

Y/N's heart beating faster and she feels warm on her cheeks.

Aizawa: if you thinking like that because of your previous relationship, then you're wrong... that man just lost an amazing person... though we are strangers I could tell that you're a good person... and

Aizawa stares at Y/N's eyes.

Aizawa: you're very beautiful... if we gonna talk about how we look next to each other then... I'm the one who looks lame next to you.

 I'm the one who looks lame next to you