Ch.2 Marry You

■3rd Person POV■

The light sneak through the small gap between two curtains. Y/N opens her eyes to the sound of a chirping bird. Her head feels awful and so does her body.

Y/N turns around and then she freezes the moment she saw a man sleeping next to her, topless. Just then she looks down and sees that she's also naked.

She can't remember what happened last night, but the soreness of her body tells her what happen with this man. Then Aizawa's eyes are open, startling her.

Y/N abruptly move back and almost fall from the bed, but Aizawa quickly moves his arm and pull her back onto the bed.

Aizawa: hey, you alright?

Y/N could feel that her face becomes warm at the closeness with the man she doesn't even know whose name is.

Y/N: wha- what happened?

Aizawa let go of her body and getting up from the bed, Y/N could see as the blanket start falling off his body, revealing more skin to her and she immediately turns around before she sees more, though she probably already seen all of it last night.

Aizawa: put your clothes on first... and ... let's talk... you dress up in the bathroom.

His voice sounds bored as he places a towel next to her, this somehow makes Y/N sad. Did she just end up losing her first time with a man who's not even interested in her? Y/n immediately wraps the towel and runs to the bathroom.

Y/N puts on her clothes with tears on the side of her eyes. Actually, his boyfriend broke up with her because she doesn't want to have sex before marriage, and now a stranger just took it away from her and there's a possibility they won't see each other again.

Moreover, when she washed her body, she could feel that there's a possibility that they didn't use protection. What if she gets pregnant with a man who could just disappear from her life.

Y/N wipes the tears away and opens the door, walking a little bit wobbly. Aizawa sees this and tries to help her but she flinches.

■Y/N's POV■

This man moves back when I flinch after he tries to touch me. It's actually kind of hard for me to stand because my lower body feels sore.

Aizawa: are you alright?

Y/N: w-who are you... how did we end up... here?

That man sighs and suddenly grabs my arm and picks me up. I could feel my face grew hot when I was brought close to his well toned body and see his face up close.

Y/N: w-what are you doing?

This man walks and puts me on the bed.

Is he going to do that to me again?

I close my eyes but then I feel the space next to me dipped. I see that man sits next to me but not too close.

Aizawa: don't stand yet... my name is Aizawa Shouta, 30 years old... a teacher...

Why does it sound familiar?

Aizawa san looks at me and I was taken aback when I stare back at his eyes that look sleepy.

Aizawa: what is your name?

He's a stranger that beds me right after we met. But somehow he doesn't feel like a bad person. The way he talks with his bored voice sounds kind of gentle in a way as if he's trying not to scare me.

Y/N: L/N Y/N.... I'm 28, I own a bakery and sometimes work for a nursing house...

Aizawa nods his head. He wears his blazer and necktie.