Ch.6 Maybe One day

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is cooking in the kitchen. She's been kind of down because Aizawa hasn't been home for days. There's a huge mission that involved a lot of heroes.

Y/N is sad that she hasn't been able to see Aizaea but she understands that it is his job. Moreover, there's something more saddening. A hero named sir Nighteye, dies in this mission.

Y/N: Shota san... I hope he's fine...

Just then, as if the universe answers her worries. Her phone rings and Y/N looks at the caller ID with a spark in her eyes. Aizawa is calling her and she's delighted mere thought of talking on the phone with him.

Y/N: Shota san...

Aizawa: ah Y/N... sorry I haven't call for days...

Y/N: it's alright Shota san... I understand... I just hope that you're... alright Shota san...

On the other side of the Line Aizawa's face turns red just because he hears Y/N's worried voice and he thinks that's cute. He was stunned for a sec.

Y/N: Shota san?

Aizawa was snapped from his trance.

Aizawa: um ah sorry... yes I'm fine... I uh actually I'm going back home... I'm on my way...

Y/N is excited when she hears this and really happy.

Y/N: I have just finished cooking Shota san...

Aizawa: uh great... well Y/N actually I have to bring home... something...

Y/N was confused at what he means. But she just hopes that she could see him soon.

Y/N: ah okay.... please be careful on your way...

Aizawa: be there soon...

■Aizawa's POV■

I'm driving and about to reach my house. I can't help but steal a glance at the passenger seat. A little girl is sitting there quietly, a silver haired girl with a small horn.

Her name is Eri, she's a girl that power has been used by villains. She still can't control her power yet and it's quite dangerous if it's getting out of hand. My quirk is the only thing that could deactivate hers.

Will she be okay if I suddenly brought a kid home?

I arrive at my house and I help Eri to gets off of the car and we walk to my front house.

Aizawa: um Eri... it's okay... uh let me do the talking...

I open the door and I hear footsteps coming closer to the entrance. And there I finally see her, my wife.

Y/N: welcome home Shota san...

Y/N is smiling as she shows up from the hallway. She's still wearing her apron which means she's from the kitchen.

Didn't think that a mere sight of her could make me feels... this happy...

Aizawa: I'm home...

Y/N walks closer and realizes that there's something or someone behind me as she looks at my legs where Eri hides.

Aizawa: um Y/N... I have something to tell you... actually uh...

I pull Eri's hand a little, making her comes out of my legs. She's shyly clutches my pants.

Aizawa: Y/N this is Eri... she's- Y/N!?

Y/N's are tearing up and start mumbling.

Y/N: Shota san... are you? Am I actually your secret wife? Are you planning to divorce me and go with your real wife and daughter?