Ch.5 Jealous

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is taking the changes from the cash register and gives them to her customer.

Y/N: thank you... please come again...

The customer left Y/N's bakery with a smile. Y/N too watches as every customer in her bakery looks satisfied with her product.

Y/N sighs and takes off the apron, and puts it on the shelf. Y/N takes her purse and looks back at her workers.

Y/N: thank you so much for your hard work everyone... I'll take my leave first... please take care of the store

Y/N walks out of her small bakery and heads to the market to buy groceries. Y/N happily putting things into her basket, thinking about what to cook for Aizawa.

Y/N has been enjoying her role as Aizawa's wife for two months by now. The two are getting closer and comfortable around each other.

Y/N walks out of the market and happily walks to Aizawa's house, her current home.

On her way, she hears a commotion.

Kid1: whoa let's go, there are hero Eraser head, present mic, and midnight from UA!

Kid2: there's Best Jeanist too... oh My. Lady is also there...

At the mention of Eraser head, Y/N becomes slightly excited. Y/N slowly walks toward the crowds, mingle with any other people who want to see the famous heroes. Y/N stands under the street lamp.

Y/N's eyes lit when she caught sight of her husband on duty. Her heart warmed seeing Aizawa interact with some kids.

Just then she hears women arguing.

Mt. Lady: I don't need to dress up provocatively to gain fans...

Midnight: not my fault if my fans are entranced by my beauty.

The two beautiful heroes are competing about their fame. Then the two approaches Eraser head and ask him to choose who looks better.

Y/N watches as the two beautiful women around her husband, and her heart clenches. Y/N turns around and walks fast home.

On the side of his eyes, Aizawa feels like he sees someone familiar from around the street lamp so he looks that way, but when he turns his gaze, Y/N has already left.

■Y/N's POV■

Mt. Lady and Midnight are standing in front of Shota san and lean to him. My chest feels tight in a painful way as I see Shota san around them.

They're so beautiful...

Those women look good next to Shota san, they're so pretty. Maybe, if that night didn't happen Shota san could be with another woman who looks as pretty as them.

I arrive at home and put the bag on the kitchen counter. As I'm taking the ingredients out of the bag, the sight of Shota san surrounded by other women flashes in my head.

What does he think about those women?

Does he think they're beautiful?

I shook my head internally.

Y/N: Y/N... focus... you have to cook...

I try to focus my mind on the ingredients but then I can't help but think of it again.

Y/N: Shota san... has he ever think of regretting taking me as his wife?

Shota san is so kind to me and I feel that we're getting even closer by now. But after seeing him with his female friends earlier, I can't help but feel insecure.