Part two🤍

Few days later-

"So How'd it go?" Nat said "it went pretty okay, I met a kid" Bucky said as he took a sip of his drink. "I'm gonna set up her room and get like things she might be nervous to ask me about on the first night, I'm excited".

"that's good buck, how old she?" Steve asked. "Shes uh 15 she'll be 16 in like a month" "oh she's older?" "Yeah when I was there not one of the adults even looked in her direction. It's like these adults go there to adopt and they like pick and chose like kids are objects, it's fucked up man. They want new and how this one lady put it "not used" "

"Uh yeah it most definitely is buck, So when do we meet her?" Nat asked. "Soon, the social worker is gonna drop her off tomorrow." "Oh that's great" "yeah speaking of her I think ima gonna go get the stuff, I'll see y'all later".

Bucky made his way to the store with a list of stuff he asked Sam to write down, then went back to his place.

"This is gonna be great" Bucky says as he closed the door to your room, "hopefully".

The next day-

Your POV.

"I don't understand why y'all can't just let me leave, no one has to know about it" "your not going anywhere but Mr. Barnes residence y/n" "I'll be back before you know it Sam" "I don't think so y/n" "Pft you said that last time" "I'm serious about this one kid, just get ya stuff and cmon"

We pulled up to a small condo complex, it was mainly white and looked really nice. "Interesting" .

Mr.barnes walked and great Sam then me.

Normal POV-
"This placement will be for about a month then we'll see how everything goes, bye y/n" Sam said. "I'll see ya soon sam" you said as you walked past bucky.

"Uh here this way I'll show you to your room" he said as he opened the door and lead me up stairs.

"This is the kitchen, open 24/7 if there's anything you request or like you can tell me or write it down, this is the living room again open 24/7 and this is your room" Bucky said as he opened the door to reveal an all white room.

"I didn't do much um if you end up staying and liking it here we can do whatever ya want to it but I got you this soft red blanket" he said running over to the bed and handing it to you.

"And in here is a basket of stuff I got for you, stuff you may need and oh here is your own bathroom" "I get my own bathroom?" "Yes" Bucky said while holding the door open.

"I want you to be as comfortable as possible here" he went to grab your hand and you pulled away. "Uh sorry I just want you to tell me if you need anything or want anything, this is my first time taking care of a kid and I just want it to go well? Does that make sense?" "Yeah sure".

"Uh well okay um I'll be in the kitchen making dinner, any requests?" "Uh no" "okay just call me if ya need anything and Bucky is fine" "okay" you said as he left the room.

You looked around the room some more, it was neat and clean,  there was a closet, a Tv, the bed was comfortable and a desk and chair.

You walked into the bathroom to check what was in the little basket. There were pads, tampons, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body Wash, a soap bar, tooth brush and tooth paste with a little note.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, in the other basket is some snacks - Bucky <3"

The small note caused you to smile a bit then you looked over to the other basket and it was filled with your favorite snacks and drinks. Another smile started to form then you looked in the mirror, "don't get used to it, there's always a catch".

Buckys POV

"Yeah she's here, I think she's doing well Steve... okay have her text me when she's on the way...okay thanks man I'll talk to ya later"

"Okay nat will be here soon, I should start cooking"

Your POV
You walked out of the room to see Bucky talking to a red head when you over heard them talking. "I think she'll like them, she doesn't have much, I hope she warms up to me soon" "she will Bucky, you'll be fine- this must be her" "Shit" .

Normal POV

"This much be y/n, I'm Nat. Buckys Bestfriends wife, it's nice to meet you" she said as she held out her hand. "Hi, yeah I'm y/n" "well bucky told me ya didn't have many clothes so I went and picked up some of the necessities till he can take ya out"

She handed you a bag with clothes in it. "Thanks" you said walking back to your room.

You dumped the clothes on the bed, there were underwear, sports bras, sweats, sweatshirts, tank tops, shorts and a few tops.

A few minutes later bucky was knocking at the door.
"I know it's not much but they just told me you have to go to school tomorrow, I figured theyd at least wait till Monday but no they want you to go tomorrow, sorry kid" "it's fine I guess"

"But hey I promise I'll take ya to the mall after school tomorrow and you can pick out some stuff for on your own, okay?" "Okay" "yeah um dinner will be done shortly, if you want to eat in here you can" "okay thanks" you said then you heard a little bell.

"This is alpine, he's my buddy" Bucky said as the white cat jumped up on your bed. "Star is around here somewhere shes black and has a birthmark that looks like a star, she's also friendly" you smiled at bucky and said okay. 

Howdy loves please tell me what you think of this story so far!!!🤍