Part three🤍

Your eyes blinked over at the sound of your alarm going off , 6:45. You got up brushed your teeth, got dressed and fixed your hair.

Shortly after a there was a nocked on the door. "Hey y/n it's me, I made waffles um come out when your ready" "okay" you said followed by a yawn.

You made your way out to the kitchen to see Bucky sitting on the couch with Alpine and Star. "Hey y/n how'd ya sleep?" You looked at the waffles without looking at bucky "fine". "Well that's good, I packed you a lunch and filled up a water bottle for you" "thanks" you said with a half smile as you grabbed the brown bag.

"I'm not that hungry right now so can we just go?" "Uh ye-yeah sure" you walked out of the door and downstairs to buckys car.

"Here we are, have good first day. Oh and remember we're going shopping after school" "okay whatever you say" you said stepping out of the car.

You watched buckys car drive off and waited till he was out of sight then began walking in the opposite direction of the school. "Time to get out of here" you said to yourself.

After walking for about an hour you stoped at a gas station, you had a few dollars left so you decided to get a bag of chips and a drink. As you were checking out the man in front of you turned around, looked at your stuff then smiled.

You gave him a dirty look them made your way up. "It's already paid for miss" "huh?" "He paid for your stuff" "ah interesting, thanks" you said as you made your way out.

"Ya know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here all alone" "fuck off " you said as you walked past the man before he grabbed your arm. "Watch that pretty little mouth of yours bitch".

You spat in the mans face than began walking. "Fucking hell" you said under your breath.

                                          ***

"Hey Mrs.light have you seen this girl? Her name is y/n and I'm fostering her" Bucky showed the teacher a picture of you. "Nope I haven't seen her" "huh okay she probably walked home and forgot to tell me thanks"

Bucky began driving back home while calling you and no answer. He check all the rooms and you weren't there. Finally he called Sam.

"Sam she's gone, I dropped her off at school and she never went through the doors and and she not here nor is she picking up her phone" "okay okay I'll be over there soon".

*****
You walked into a small diner and sat down at the closed open table. Your feet were killing you, you had to be walking for hours. "Hiya lil lady what can get ya?" "Uh can I have a vanilla milkshake?" "Of course, I'll have that right over to ya".

You sat there with your head down till you felt someone sit down. You picked your head up and it was the man from before.

Before you could say anything he began to speak. "If you say one word I will shoot you and everyone in here" then you felt cold on your leg. The gun.

"Here ya go, this ya father? What can I get ya sir" "nothing for me but can we have a to go cup please? Something came up" "sure thing, here's the bill".

You swallow as the lady brought over a cup and he paid the bill.

***
"It's been hours Sam why aren't they doing anything. I know something is wrong" "James this is-" " if you won't have people looking for her I will, she will be my daughter and I'm not letting something happen to her because this happens all the time. Maybe you should fix your fucking agency"

"Fucking place" Bucky muttered as he took out his phone. "Steve I need you, you know where the rest of the guys are?... okay meet me at my place in 10...okay bye" Bucky looked up from his phone "Ima find you y/n.

                                           ***
"Yeah I got her, she's a pretty little thing" the man said as he looked back at you while you rolled your eyes. "She's got a big attitude, I'm sure their gonna love her".

You swallowed hard at those words. You made sure he wasn't looking as you tried to reach for the phone bucky gave you.

                                         ****

"Somethings wrong I know it, I don't know her all that well but the agency told me she runs away a lot but she always gets found, they don't care anymore since she's not smaller"  "so what can we do?" Steve said. "I gave her a phone, the last placed it pinged was at Dedes diner" .

"That's right before the highway" Nat responded. "Let's go" Bucky yelled " vis ,Steve, Wanda your coming with me" "I'll take Thor, sam and gamora"
Nat said as she made her way to her car "we'll find her Bucky" Bucky nodded.

At the diner-
"Miss have you see this girl" "yes I have she was here just a while ago with her father, an older man" "how long ago?" About 30 minutes why?" Bucky ran out back to his car. "That's not her father" nat responded.

"A man has her, I swear to god Ima kill em I swear to god"  "Bucky breathe man we're gonna find her, as long as she has that phone we'll find her" Steve said with his hand on buckys shoulder"

Thoughts?🥰