Part five🤍

It's been a few weeks since everything happened, you didn't want to talk about why you ran or what happened and Bucky understood. Bucky took you shopping and he pretty much let you get whatever you wanted.

For the past week he's been going back and forth with the adoption agency about letting you stay with him and so far he's been winning.

Lately you have been feeling at home with Bucky, safe even. Today was going to be the day you told him why you ran.

                ****

You came out of your room and smiled at Bucky, "hey uh can I talk to you?" Bucky looked up from his paper "ye-yes of course". You sat on the couch with Bucky and he turned to you.

"The reason I ran was because I was tired Bucky." You looked up to him. "I was tired of being used, beaten and" you paused "sexually abused, every foster home I've been in since my own so called family I've been used."

Tears began to form in his eyes. "I was so scared the first night here I didn't sleep and I locked the door. I thought if I could get away I'd be free." You looked down. " it started with my real father, when I was 4 that continued till I was 6 then he got arrested and I went into foster care and it kept happening." You looked back up to Bucky who was now crying.

"But the past week I've actually felt comfortable, I've felt like a kid. You took me shopping and spent over $1,000 on me and you don't even know if I'm staying, you've given me space and time, you've fed me and made sure I had a lunch or lunch money, you have don't more for me then anyone has ever done for me in my life bucky".

Bucky was fully crying now, you wiped his cheek "I thank you so much Bucky and I hope I can stay here because you make me feel what a real father should and that's happiness and safety and so much more".

Bucky chuckled and smiled, "y/n I'm sorry you had to go though all that and I promise as long as you live here with me? No one will ever hurt you, you understand?" "Yes I do" Bucky smiled as he pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you" y/n whispered into bucky ear.

Bucky smiled as you both bulled away. "Time for school kiddo" "I know".

You and bucky drove to your school, you hugged him goodbye and smiled. "See ya after school, stay safe kiddo".

Buckys POV.

"Yeah I'm looking now, he's out Steve" "out out?" "How else do I say he's out of jail, he's out. He was in for 10 years and got out a few months early for good behavior." "What the actual fuck man, do you think he'll try to come take y/n?" " I don't know but if he does, I'll be going to jail that's for sure.

Short chapter I know, just wanted to give y'all a little something🤍