Chapter 9

I let out a happy sigh, as I twirl in front of the mirror with Carmella looking at me. My body once covered in sweats with my hair in a messy bun, is now adorned in a burgundy skater dress that has a lace overlay and cut out shoulders. I'm given extra inches due to a pair of plain white pumps.

A silver chain with a key attached to it sits on my neck, and Mella did my make-up. She settled with a simple eye look, and a dusty pink lip color. While Mella had done my make-up, Sasha did my hair, curling it softly. She left shortly after, having a date of her own.

 She left shortly after, having a date of her own

"Mella, y'all did amazing," I say with a laugh. She laughs a little too. "No, I mean it. This... is amazing. I'm in love with this."

She gets off the bed and stands behind me, fixing my hair a little. "You look fabulous, girl! Finn is one lucky guy."

I turn and look at her, my smile dropping some. "I still can't believe he asked me out."

"So why do you look so bummed?" I sigh at her question. "Don't tell me you're still holding onto that asshole."

--------------------------------------

Finn's Point Of View(Shocker)

I stop short of the door upon hearing Carmella. Tonight was the night I finally take Jasmine out. I wanted to since I first met her, but Elias beat me to it.

"I don't know," I hear Jasmine say. "He really hurt me, yeah, but..." Silence falls in the room for a bit.

"But, he was the first person who made you feel okay. I know what happened, you told me." That confused me a bit. What was the lass talking about?

"But Finn is so sweet." I couldn't help but smile. "Y'know? He's great. He's just..." I hear a laugh. "I'm so happy he asked me out."

"Just, don't think about that asshole anymore, but at the very least don't think about him tonight. Don't let him ruin your night."

--------------------------------------

Jasmine's Point Of View

I smile as I hug Mella, thankful for having her by my side. A knock sounds at the door. I walk over quickly, in love with the sound of my heels clicking on the floor. I open it and see Finn, causing my smile to widen.

"Hi love," I greet him softly.

"Jasmine, you look..." his voice trails off as his eyes roam up and down my body. "Wow. You look wow." I chuckle as I take his hand he offers. "I promise I won't have her out too late, Carmella."

I look over at her in time to see her roll her eyes. "Good, girls need our beauty sleep. But you guys go have fun, be safe."

We walk out the room and I shut the door gently behind me. He locks his fingers between mine and stops me before I can start walking to the elevator. Finn presses a small kiss on my cheek.

"You really do look great, lass." I smile as we start making our way to the elevator. He presses the call button. "I'm one lucky fella."

I laugh lightly. "You're too kind, dear. And for the record, you look equally amazing." The elevator opens, and we step into the nearly empty cart; only Seth and two others who I didn't look at long enough to recognize. I look up to Finn. "Are you finally going to tell me where we're going?"