Chapter 1

One month later(Or six months later if you didn't read the prologue)

"When are you coming back?"

I sigh as I turn into the parking lot of the arena. "Seth, I can't tell you. Soon, alright?"

After the break up, I had managed to get some time off. Hunter understood that my mental health wasn't in the best place and that some time away would do me good. I left a couple weeks after Extreme Rules back in July. It's January now, the tail end of it. All my 'injury' reports have me being out until after WrestleMania. But... that's not the case. Tonight is the Royal Rumble. I'm coming in as the last entrant of the women's rumble match. Not only that, but I'm winning.

"Jasmine it's not the same without you here," Roman says in the background. The trio have been begging me to come back. They know the injury is fake, but they think the timeline is real.

"We miss you," I hear Dean chime in as I shut off my car.

I take them off speaker phone and bring the phone to my ear. "Guys, I miss you too. I can't say when I'll be back, but I promise it's soon." I'm not lying to them when I say that I can't say. Hunter wants this as quiet as possible. Shockingly, nobody has leaked the information yet. "Look, I got to go. But I promise I'll talk to you guys soon, okay?"

They all give their response and I hang up. I'm here at the arena beyond early just to not get caught. They're hiding me until my entrance, so this should be interesting. I sigh as I get out of my car and make my way to wardrobe, then hair and make-up.

------------------------

I lean forward to look in the mirror in my private room, smiling. I'm back baby, dressed in typical black ring pants, a green chest piece, camo ring boots, and a green and black mask. The make-up artist did an intense green smokey eye on me and a bold red to black ombre lip. My hair is tightly curled, just like always.

 My hair is tightly curled, just like always