Chapter 11

It's now Tuesday, the day after RAW. None of the boys have called or texted me, and I can't blame them. I never lose it on them, but last night I lost it badly.

"Sweetheart, they'll come to you." I look over to Carmella, my roommate.

"You don't get it. I don't argue with those boys, we agree to disagree."

"Okay, so that just means this was long over-due." Her bed creaks as she gets up and goes to the bathroom, leaving the door cracked. "Jasmine, it's going to be fine."

"I don't know Mella. I yelled at them. I saw Seth flinch. I've never made him flinch." I sigh as I sit up on my bed. "It was bad."

I hear no response and sigh. A bit later, Carmella walks out in her ring gear. She walks over to her bag and pulls out a pair of sweats and a matching hoodie before putting them on over her gear.

She sits on the edge of my bed. "All friends fight. It's so rare to see you fight with any of the trio." I groan as I stand up. "I know it was nasty, you told me everything. But you have to understand that they're upset too! You didn't reach out to them, or anyone!"

"They didn't reach out to me either," I say softly. "You and the girls did. Neither one of the guys even tried. I needed them, but they didn't care."

"Oh Jas... that's not what it was. You guys will get over this."

"I don't know, Mella.. The looks on their faces before I walked out... I might have lost them forever." Carmella looks to me with a sad face before I walk to the bathroom. "Look, we have to be at the arena soon. You're already dressed under your sweats. I'll grab my gear and we can go."

--------------------------------------------------

We get to the arena and I walk into the trio's locker room, having beaten them here. I strip before carefully putting on a pair of fishnets followed by my high-waisted ring bottoms. I struggle putting on my gold chest piece that has a black lace and mesh overlay. I shove my feet into my golden ring boots, and grab my gold lace mask before making my way to make-up.

Nina curls my hair after giving me a black smokey eyes and a golden metallic lip. I thank her and walk out of the room, right into Finn.

 I thank her and walk out of the room, right into Finn

"Oh, sorry babe. Didn't see you there," I say as I come to a stop.

He grins at me. "No worries lass. What are ya up to?"

"I'm on the way up to the front. Walk with me?"

He wraps an arm around my shoulder and starts guiding us to the front. "So, uh, how's the trio lass?"

I sigh. "We got into an argument last night. It was really awful honestly."

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad, love." He gives my shoulder a gentle squeeze of reassurance.