Chapter 10

It's now Monday, and I'm waiting for my cue. I'm starting off the show talking about my segment they just aired, as well as my interview Friday and my match tonight. I shake my head as I bounce from one foot to another in a sway. Some of the guys, and even the girls, have tried to come up to me, but I don't want to hear it. Finally, I'm given my cue.

I walk out to my music, earning a typical mixed reaction

I walk out to my music, earning a typical mixed reaction. I climb through the ropes, and they finally quiet down. I bring the mic to my face, opening my mouth slightly.They start back up and I close my mouth back, nodding. They slowly quiet back down.

"A lot of talk has happened. Some of you have even asked me questions." The arena is dead silent. "Yes, I am indeed thinking of stepping away. Not just from WWE, but from wrestling all together." Mixed reactions fill the air. "But, we'll get back to that, I'm not done talking about that yet."

I take a seat in the center of the ring, directly on the canvas. "The interview you guys just watched between Renee and I, was probably my least favorite one. Not because of Renee, but what the hell were those questions? Asking me if I made a mistake coming back too early? Please. I'm good to go, holy hell. Mentally and physically."

The crowd is mostly cheering at this point. "Speaking of mentally, let's address the elephant in the room about a certain superstar and I. Yes, I'm talking about Elias." I stand back up, shaking my head. I couldn't help the bitter sounding laugh that came out. I shake my head again as the crowd starts and quickly stop a 'walk with Elias" chant. "Elias... wasn't who I thought he was. I said it in the interview, I'll say it again. I am not staying down from him! This is his loss, and that's all you guys need to know."

I start walking around, letting the crowd react as they want. When they finally quiet down, I start up again. "I want to next address my match tonight." The crowd roars. They love a good sibling war. "I can't... I can't get into the details. It's personal, that's all I can say. It's personal and Mandy made it that way. Mandy... I'm out for blood."

"I said I would come back to it... so here we are. Yes, I have been thinking about leaving. It's not been an easy process. You guys..." I shake my head. "This ring is my home. You guys, whether you're a fellow superstar or part of the universe, are my family. But, I might have to step away. I hope you guys can forgive me if I do. I love you guys."

I climb out of the ring, hearing a mixture of chants. Some saying 'stay'; some saying 'thank you Jasmine'. Regardless of the chant, I feel my heart break a little more. If I leave, I'm hurting everybody, including myself. But if I stay... It only hurt me.

Is it worth it?

---------------------------------

I sigh as I walk around a little. I've been avoiding everyone since I came backstage from my opening promo. I just don't know what to say. I strip out of my ring boots, fishnets, ripped jeans, and even my ring gear for the night seeing as it's a singlet of sorts.