Chapter 12

It's late Thursday now. Most of the superstars are up late chilling in the lobby. I'm off to the side by myself, searching the room. It's an old habit, one that I need to kick. I sigh as my wandering eyes finally land on Seth, who is talking with our normal group of Roman, Dean, Renee, Galina, and Sarah. I look down, feeling a bit sad. I'm normally part of that group... but looking at them, there's not even a space for me like there usually was.

I know I need to go to Seth, I do. But... I don't think I can anymore. I shake my head before I head to the elevator, giving up for the night. Before the doors can close, two people dash in. I look over at them, seeing the faces of Dean and Finn. I press Finn's button, and then Dean's.

"Done for the night, eh lass?" I shrug before nodding and looking at Finn... my new boyfriend? Wow.

"Sure about that Jasmine," Dean asks. Both Finn and I look at Dean. "You need to go to him."

Finn looks at me, a little confused. I sigh. "Dean, it doesn't seem like the right ti-"

"That's a load of actual bullshit," Dean cuts me off. "You need to talk to him. You guys can't be doing this. You, me, and Roman already cleared the air. Seth has been one of your best friends for years. You both lean on each other for everything and this shit is hurting you both."

The elevator dings on Finn's floor and I sigh. I shake my head. "Not tonight, Dean." I go to leave, but Finn stops me, standing in the way of the elevator doors so they can't close. I look to him.

"Go to Seth. Listen to Dean love. We talked about this." I sigh, knowing he's right. They both are. "I'll still be in our room when you're ready." He presses a quick kiss to my temple before leaving.

I slouch back a bit, standing beside Dean. "I hate this." Dean presses the floor button.

Dean chuckles softly. "I know Jas. But, you guys can't do this." I sigh at his words. "Wherever one of you goes, the other is expected to be. You guys are like glue. This can't be... the scissors that cut you guys apart."

I couldn't help but laugh at his explanation. "Who is to say that after the elevator drops you off, I won't just go back to Finn?"

"Oh I'm not getting off. You're doing this." I sigh before I nod. It goes dead silent in the elevator as we get to his floor. The elevator pings and opens its doors, eventually closing after neither of us made a move. The elevator gets back down to the lobby. After we get out, Dean stops me before we can make our way to the group. "Wait, what's going on with you and Balor?"

I chuckle a bit. "Um, right, so... we're together." I bite my lip waiting for him to react.

"Finally! A good dude. I'll kick his ass if he hurts you."

I laugh as we make our way to the group, gaining their attention. They slowly get quiet. I sit on the arm of the chair that Seth is in. Nobody is making a single sound. I look at Dean who is looking at Roman. I look at Roman who is looking at me and Seth. I sigh.

"Black," I say quietly

"Blue," Seth responds, with a hint of a laugh in his voice.

"I forgive you," we say at the same time. It was a thing we made up when we had our first argument.

I sigh. "But we need to talk, alone preferably." He nods and we both get up and go to another chair and couch in the lobby. We sit and he stares at me. "You hurt me."

He looks down. "I know."

"I hurt you too though." His head snaps up, him looking at me. "Look, I didn't mean to hurt you guys by not reaching out. That wasn't my intention. I wanted you guys to focus on your careers and your life. I also didn't want to be hounded about what happened. You guys would've done that. The girls called me first. We didn't talk about Elias." I look over at the group, who have resumed their previous conversations. "We talked about you guys," I say in a whisper as I look back at Seth. "I thought about you guys a lot. I thought about reaching out. But, it didn't feel like you guys wanted me to.