Chapter 6- Problem on the date

~Toms Pov~

OMG SHE SAID YES! Luna, the only she wolf ever that didnt want to be anyones mate and turned out to be my mate had said yes to a date! I felt my Beta Harry tug on the pack bond. 'What she say?' He asked

'Yes! She said Yes!!' i replyed.

I felt Cali join the convo 'Luna the Luna of the thunder pack!' she sang

Harry larghed. 'Come one guys,' i said 'shes not a Luna yet.'

'Yeah but your going on a date and your made for each other like me and Gemma!' Max said and i felt Gemma and him log out of the bond.

The pack Bond was kinda like a website. You could log in and log out of it. It was differnt from a mate bond which was always on.

***************************

I picked luna up at 6 and drove her to the cafa. She looked amazing in a white dress that showed of her body amazingly. It was short and made me feel like she was trying to turn my wolf on. It was working. I wanted so badly to get my hands under that dress and rip it to shreds.

'So why did you pick reggies cafa for a date? I mean its a fast food restrant!' she said her voice turning me on even more.

'I dunno just felt right,' i replyed. She larghed and i purred so queit only a wolf would hear me. She looked smug for a bit after hearing my pur until the food came and she gracefully ate her buger.

'I love this burger!' she exclaimed after we had eatten.

'So are you glad we ate here now?' i asked smileing.

' Yeah i am. Now one moment while i go to the loo.'

I watched her go her ass was so sexy i just wanted to grab it and... 'Tom we have a problem!' Harry said from the pack bond. 'whats up?' i asked, 'unknow sent on the border!' he replyed. I sighed 'ok check it out but it may just be luna,' i said.

'Problem?' Luna asked.

'Nope!' i said.

She smiled uncertinly at me.

'so,' i said 'wanna come round mine?'

She larghed and answered 'ok but im on the sofa!'

'Fine!' i said relectety while thinking of all the many ways of getting her into my bed!